Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consensus is it’s the same figure, and is just sideshow’s weird differentiation for the release schedule. The limited figure is the Heat Ray version, that was exclusive to the the shonen ric store and has since sold out. May show up on Godzilla store some day in the future though
Yeah I was afraid of that.
So to get the heat ray you have to do eBay prices and the 150-200 markup?

Kn Lin said:
OMEGA BEAST SERIES : GODZILLA MINUS ONE.
Full scale showing

Goji-esborra-454584903-10161380051063905-3158539846936681963-n.jpg

I'm glad this King Ghidorah can actually stand on its own, unlike the Monsterarts version!

Funko has a variety of 70th anniversary Pops coming, already up for order on Amazon.

2.jpeg

Godzilla 1954
Godzilla 1984
Godzilla 1984 Amazon Chase Variant (1 in 6 Chance)
Godzilla 1999
Shin Godzilla

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...c3536ed957503&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

There is also a Funko Store exclusive Gigan and GameStop exclusive Mecah Ghidorah coming.

1.jpg

They also have minis coming.

3.jpeg

And a Jumbo sized 1954.

4.jpeg

And a 1992 poster figure.

5.jpeg

My Record of G -1.0 came in today. I was so lucky to get this off of the Japanese Godzilla store. At first it was canceled, and it finally accepted after a few times.

It comes with a movie poster, a copy of the same story board book that was used on set and the “making of” book. I can’t wait to translate everything in this book with my phone. The photos are all to vibrant and vivid. So much information to take in 🤯

image000004.jpeg

IMG_3278.jpeg

IMG_3279.jpeg

IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

My Record of G -1.0 came in today. I was so lucky to get this off of the Japanese Godzilla store. At first it was canceled, and it finally accepted after a few times.

It comes with a movie poster, a copy of the same story board book that was used on set and the “making of” book. I can’t wait to translate everything in this book with my phone. The photos are all to vibrant and vivid. So much information to take in 🤯

[SPOILER="Images"]
View attachment 720542
View attachment 720543
View attachment 720544
View attachment 720545
View attachment 720546
View attachment 720547
View attachment 720548
View attachment 720549
[/SPOILER]
Oh wow, that looks great! I preordered my copy from the Godzilla Store when they opened up pre-orders for US customers. Thanks for sharing these, man. Now I really can't wait to get it!

I didn't see that book until pre-orders were closes, unfortunately. Looks great.
There’s a second batch still available on the Japanese Godzilla Store. Give or take, it’s around $89, and about $35-40 to ship using the cheapest shipping on Zen Market, so it’s around $125-130 total.

Oh wow, that looks great! I preordered my copy from the Godzilla Store when they opened up pre-orders for US customers. Thanks for sharing these, man. Now I really can't wait to get it!
I’m so grateful that I ended up with one. I ordered it back in December, and got the notification just about a month ago that it had been canceled due to there not being enough for Japanese residents. I guess there were some cancellations on that side of the fence and I ended up with one anyway. You’re literally going to sit for a few hours just thumbing through all of the pages in these books. Really good stuff.

There’s a second batch still available on the Japanese Godzilla Store. Give or take, it’s around $89, and about $35-40 to ship using the cheapest shipping on Zen Market, so it’s around $125-130 total.

I’m so grateful that I ended up with one. I ordered it back in December, and got the notification just about a month ago that it had been canceled due to there not being enough for Japanese residents. I guess there were some cancellations on that side of the fence and I ended up with one anyway. You’re literally going to sit for a few hours just thumbing through all of the pages in these books. Really good stuff.
There is no English version, so this one is the same version as on the US Godzilla Store, right?

Evens out to be around the same price, thanks for the link.

Back