Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I’ve reached my pinnacle in Godzilla collecting? I’ve been searching for these items since about 2021.

One is a keychain from a Godzilla convention held in 1994. The keychain actually contains a piece of a Godzilla suit.

The other is a replica nail from the Tokyo SOS Godzilla suit made by Shinichi Wakasa, who worked on the modeling for the movie. They are made from the same molds as the movie suit.

IMG_3551.jpeg

I guess I’ve reached my pinnacle in Godzilla collecting? I’ve been searching for these items since about 2021.

One is a keychain from a Godzilla convention held in 1994. The keychain actually contains a piece of a Godzilla suit.

The other is a replica nail from the Tokyo SOS Godzilla suit made by Shinichi Wakasa, who worked on the modeling for the movie. They are made from the same molds as the movie suit.

View attachment 723199
Truly a grail piece of history!!
That Gojira skin is waaaaay cooler than my Goji skin wallet! XD

Anyone has good shots/concept art/prop shots of Mechagodzilla II pilot' uniform and helmet?
I wanna try to make Miki Saegusa 1/6 figure from the end of 1993 film.
Speaking of human characters of the franchise, rarely celebrated in figure form, If someone released a G -1 Kōichi Shikishima as Kyushu J7W Shinden pilot, I'd likely get him at 1:6, or at 3.75" with his "Magnificent Lightning" fighter.
92mm71.gif

Last edited:
Wish we could get sculpts like that in a larger scale. I think this little Hiya GMK might beat even the X-Plus FSL version.

Since gmk godzilla has already been announced, when will Hiya announce this goji.
Anyway, you can find what you're looking for on kowkis.
微信图片_20240905105412.jpg
微信图片_20240905105433.jpg

Back