gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local Hastings has 2 Age of Ultron Hulks MMS 286 left if anyone is interested. Their at $195 right now plus tax. If your interested PM and I can pick it up and ship it out to you. I think SSC had him for $275.

Yeah. Mine still has a HT last stand wolverine. There quite a few comic books left as well. saw some of the hastings variants are selling for up to $14.99 per comic on eBay (on sale for $3.20 each in store)

Guess I should check if they have anything decent at the Stillwater shop... I didn't see anything I needed at 20% off, but when it's 50% I get less picky :lol

LOL. We went by last weekend there. Had a ton of stuff left compared to Norman and Yukon. Still has SSC Hoth Han and Luke.

Had some decent hastings variant comics too. All comics are 60% off. Toys were 40-50% off here.

There's a Hastings about 45 minutes to an hour from me, but I'll have to find a good day to go. How much longer are they predicted to be open? I'm thinking either the Muskogee or OKC store.

What price were SSC Luke and Han going for?

The dude I asked told me they were closing in Oct sometime. They are sitting on 2 of the TZ Ned Stark Figures. Last time I was there it was $125. It may be down to around $100 now. Time to buy.

Action figures are going quick as of this week. Comics too. Definitely time to buy. grabbed a box set of ALL superman movies on bluray today for $26. Comics are 60% off. $7.99 price tag = $3.20 cost.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

They have
1/6 Gamora for 199 then take 40% off
1/6 Arkham Batman for 229 then take 40% off

They also had the hot toys 1/6 scale blake with bat signal for 299 then take 40% off

They still have action figures with the 30% off but they take the 40% off at the register

The dude I asked told me they were closing in Oct sometime. They are sitting on 2 of the TZ Ned Stark Figures. Last time I was there it was $125. It may be down to around $100 now. Time to buy.

Christ. I need that one. Which location was this?

Guys, does their website still work? I went there a couple of weeks ago but couldn't access the actual store itself. What hot toys are you guys seeing left there? I'm interested in that Gamorra. How much is the last stand Wolverine? If the website is down, can someone put up a list of what hot toys they have in stock? If the price is right, I maybe willing to pay for some of this stuff. I like good deals. I was just looking through SSC website and maybe instead of getting something new there in a couple of months I'll just buy sale hastings stuff.

Back