Green Goblin LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4068

120607goblinbg0.jpg

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but this newsletter seems a little dull as well. I like the LSB GG, but don't collect that line, and like the saruman, but I want another LIMITED release.

SOLD!

Sadly, I missed out on the Premium Format. I bet I could get it if I go on the waitlist though. Wouldn't mind getting both of them.:D

Yeah nice chance of getting GG PF on the waitlist. It's not available through the waitlist anymore. :D

I would be tempted to get the LS bust on the simple fact it would be cool to display it with the PF.

NO MORE LS BUSTS, PLEASE!!!:emperor Bring on a new 1:1 bust, PF and Comiquette:rock

Looks pretty good, though.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, is there anyone who thinks that the LS busts are the best thing in collecting right now? You'd think there was, what with Sideshow producing them in such quantities these days.

It's either that they sell really well, or that they're significantly easier to make than comiquettes or dioramas or the PFs.

Frankly, they baffle me a bit.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it may not be to your liking but to call it that makes you look daft, any fool can see the detail & artistry that went in this piece by a seriously talented sculptor

you aren't per chance a star wars collector? :D:lol:lol

Seriously, is there anyone who thinks that the LS busts are the best thing in collecting right now? You'd think there was, what with Sideshow producing them in such quantities these days.

It's either that they sell really well, or that they're significantly easier to make than comiquettes or dioramas or the PFs.

Frankly, they baffle me a bit.

I think with the LS busts the thing is, one piece by itself is not very impressive but a collection of them looks awesome

I personally don't see the appeal of the LS busts....would have preferred a 1:1 scaled line moving faster but I will admit this is the best looking of them all....Is his hat fabric? Are they following DCD's lead and making these mixed Media?

Back