Green Goblin LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the scale is awesome, and youre going to get WAY MORE characters out of this line than the 1:1 line ever will. When was the last 1:1 marvel release besides the movie Iron Man? ;)

Actually the scale is awesome, and youre going to get WAY MORE characters out of this line than the 1:1 line ever will. When was the last 1:1 marvel release besides the movie Iron Man? ;)

Not helping Nash!!!!! I think my Symbiote Spidey was the last one BTW.

so who's keeping this? the sculpt is awesome but i'm tight on $. these busts don't have a big 2ndary market boom do they? i'm thinking i can get even the Exc easily later, tho at just 200...

I cancelled mine a little while back. Would have been my first Marvel LSB, so I didn't feel the completist need to keep it, especially with everything else on order. I do like it though.

this looks like it will be very well done. Im just not a fan of the goblin at all.

WHOA! this thing is incredible! Pablo & company do it again. if this was 1:1 i think it would rival Venom or any of those.

ebayPicture322.jpg

ebayPicture323.jpg

ebayPicture324.jpg

it scarwes me...:monkey5

Got mine on Tuesday...

What an awesome piece! It makes my IM, DD & Wolvie LSB's look like ass!

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07428.jpg

I just saw the wolverine and hulk LSBs in person yesterday. they look pretty damn good if you ask me. much better than what you see in most pictures.

The reasons why people hate the Hulk LSB (Big teeths,no lips,ugly profile) are the exact reasons why I love it.

Thanks for the pics The Wraith. Also, can you take a pc of it next to another LSB?

I can't wait to get my hands on this dude.

WOW!! This is my first Marvel LSB and it is fantastic. It captures the maniacal, menacing demeanor of the goblin perfectly. Just amazing. Here are some crappy pics, and note HIS COSTUME IS PURPLE not blue as in the pics.

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

Back