Green Goblin LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my knowledge this is my 1st real negative comment about an item. Where else has my "attitude" been shown ?

You been mean to me in the past from what I remember.. on that note.. seems to be normal around here. So meh, it's alright. I bring it upon myself.

Eh don't worry ca35.. we get over things easily on these forums. We like to ***** at eachother. It's what we do, and we do it well.

no.I was being serious. seriously

Oh man, I just have seen you say plenty of mean things in the few posts you have. Just take a gander at them and you will see. :lol

It's just easier to be a bit nicer, trust me. You will have more fun on this board that way. Best of luck. :D

There I just rated this thread 5 stars. Keep em' coming! I can only guess who give this thread a one star rating. For such an awesome bust, it deserves more than that. hehe

There I just rated this thread 5 stars. Keep em' coming! I can only guess who give this thread a one star rating. For such an awesome bust, it deserves more than that. hehe

''Do not judge a book by its cover, but by its content.''

Therefore: Thread Rated: ( * )

James! Im back in hawaii now. Been in the PI for 2 months, so many hot women :wave

I am hanging out with a hot Asian (GIRL!!!) tonight... so wish me luck. I'll need it. She can get scary at times.

And hey Chad! I miss you bro. C'mon MSN for a while.. we miss you man.

I will change the paint on the eyes, it looks a lot better don't you think so?.

Lothard, that looks way creepier but it looks great. Looks like from the comics.

I thought about getting one of these but have decided to sell off my collection.

Just got this:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Green Goblin Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive Edition (SKU / item #29191) from our Marvel Legendary Scale Bust Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 7-10 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 5-7 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Man I was on the fence and ended up passing on this one. I know when the pics start rolling in I am going to regret it(I have the PF and love it). Someone keep reminding me that the scale looks weird with my 1:1 stuff please. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back