Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
Dude, you are on this thread already. It's too late for you. :lol

No kidding, just a little peek and you are permanently infected. :lol :toilet_cl

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Lucky you! $ 292.49 for a Green Hulk PF. The prices here in the EU vary from $425 to $497... That's without shipping!

Holy cow! That's insane! I really have a lot of respect for all the international collectors for their dedication to this madness.

No kidding. I feel for you international collectors. Even us Canadians don't have it anywhere near that bad. We just got to pay those nasty duty fees. Shai knows what I mean. I hate those bloody duty fees so much! Sometimes is as much as shipping is and on a 300-plus US item that means big money.

Eli26 said:
No kidding. I feel for you international collectors. Even us Canadians don't have it anywhere near that bad. We just got to pay those nasty duty fees. Shai knows what I mean. I hate those bloody duty fees so much! Sometimes is as much as shipping is and on a 300-plus US item that means big money.

Word.....:mad: :angrycanu

King Darkness said:
I agree. I much prefer the green to the grey. However, they both look damn awesome!

yeah, i gotta say, the green looks better to the eye and for me makes more sense as an iconic statue. damn that looks good.

Hey guys, I have a quick question. Does Alter Ego update their inventory as they sell things? I just ordered the Hulk and I am scared that he might get canceled because of too many orders. Has anyone heard of this happening before or am I worrying about nothing?

One thing I hate about image threads is that the pics look so good that you end up buying stuff that you didn't plan for or have any budget to afford!

That explains the no pics in the Luke & Yoda thread!:monkey1

Bodie The Cursed said:
Alterego is generally on top of things.. However these things do happen once in a while when there are surges in orders..
Thanks for the info. I was dreading that answer but I hope it doesn't happen to me.

Darth Roranous said:
Hey guys, I have a quick question. Does Alter Ego update their inventory as they sell things? I just ordered the Hulk and I am scared that he might get canceled because of too many orders. Has anyone heard of this happening before or am I worrying about nothing?
I hope not because I just ordered one as well. :maul

i asked in the Grey thread but i'll ask again, does anyone have a pic of the green or grey hulk next to the Wolverine comiquette? i think they'd go great together

DarthRamuk said:
One thing I hate about image threads is that the pics look so good that you end up buying stuff that you didn't plan for or have any budget to afford!
That's me in a nutshell. I didn't have this piece figured into my budget, and it was probably a little irresponsible of me to order it, but there's now way in hell I'm missing out on this massive masterpiece.

carbo-fation said:
I hope not because I just ordered one as well. :maul
What worries me is that every other place sold out just a little while ago...like Fireside to name one. I have noticed like 3 orders, including my own, go in at Alter Ego for the Hulk just within the last day. How many pieces do retailers usually get?

carbo-fation said:
Holy cow! That's insane! I really have a lot of respect for all the international collectors for their dedication to this madness.
Eli26 said:
Thanks guys! Having buddies that understand is worth a lot! It soothens the wallet-pain, and it helps over lack of comprehension we get sometimes. If we couldn't complain about these sort of things here to fellow collectors, where else could we go? -shrinks left aside-
DarthRamuk said:
Exactly! I was close to canceling my Lurtz PF exclusive to free some funds... until I saw the pictures posted in a thread! My budget oh my! Same with the 12" T-800. I had all Terminator 12" figures on a red list, until someone posted the pics of the SSC T-800! Fortunately the ES of the 12" Sarah Conner was set to a low 650 also (sorry to those that don't like low ES!!), which established my decision to stick with that line. Only hope SSC will distribute the Hot Toys 12" Endoskeleton sometime soon, then I'm really happy with my decision.

Mookeylama said:
i asked in the Grey thread but i'll ask again, does anyone have a pic of the green or grey hulk next to the Wolverine comiquette? i think they'd go great together

Give me two weeks and I'll get you a whole mess of 'em. :D

Alice, did Josh No. 1 give you any lessons on how to post multiple replies in a single post?:D

Btw, I too share your pain when it comes to paying shipping fees, etc......it really burns a huge hole in your pocket!:monkey2

pjam said:
What a beauty! Congrats to Andy Bergholtz, we will sorely miss you bro.

Indeed. No longer with Sideshow but what a hell of a way to go out! :cool:

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

Again, thanks to Mastermold over at SF for these beautiful shots. :chew

Back