Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Exactly! I was close to canceling my Lurtz PF exclusive to free some funds... until I saw the pictures posted in a thread! My budget oh my! Same with the 12" T-800. I had all Terminator 12" figures on a red list, until someone posted the pics of the SSC T-800! Fortunately the ES of the 12" Sarah Conner was set to a low 650 also (sorry to those that don't like low ES!!), which established my decision to stick with that line. Only hope SSC will distribute the Hot Toys 12" Endoskeleton sometime soon, then I'm really happy with my decision.
Funny you say that because the same thing happened to me. I was going to sell my Lurtz PF, but then I saw it in person and I couldn't bring myself to sell it anymore. The T-800, I cancelled it a while back, but seeing the new pics, I had to order him. Man, I really have no will power. :eek:

solidliquidfox said:
No longer with Sideshow but what a hell of a way to go out!
Ditto....his best work to date...IMO:cool:

Holy cow! I don't have a production copy of this piece yet, but judging from these pics it looks like the factory did a SWELL job with these. Even the close-up shots of the face look good, the subtle shading turned out great. Can't wait to get mine! And thanks a lot for the kudos folks... This piece is definitely dear to my heart. :D

p.s. Love the box art too!

Andy Bergholtz said:
This piece is definitely dear to my heart. :D
it shows.
.... awesome!

wondering how the factory paint is gonna treat your sculpt must be a little stressful

Andy Bergholtz said:
Holy cow! I don't have a production copy of this piece yet, but judging from these pics it looks like the factory did a SWELL job with these. Even the close-up shots of the face look good, the subtle shading turned out great. Can't wait to get mine! And thanks a lot for the kudos folks... This piece is definitely dear to my heart. :D

Awesome work Andy. Definitely one of the ones you'll be remembered for. We miss you over here! :D

Andy Bergholtz said:

awesome just awesome,is this ever going to be out ???? you should do some godfather stuff.man you truly are talented bro !!!!

tutes1right.gif

hmm... after seeing these pics i might have to get one of these guys this summer. too bad i dont have the cash now so i guess im gonna have to pay the "jacked up" price later.

hydrobud said:
awesome just awesome,is this ever going to be out ???? you should do some godfather stuff.man you truly are talented bro !!!!

That was just a personal piece, there are no plans for it to be mass produced in any way. I would love to see Sideshow do some Deadwood collectibles someday though!

p.s. Thanks for the compliment!

Borat 'High-five' to Andy!

This is going to be my final statue that I can buy/display and it's one of the best! :chew

Many thanks,

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Andy Bergholtz said:

i know that this is a Green Hulk thread, but are you getting both the Grey and Green or just Green Hulk? Great job, by the way :clap

Thanks again TOE. :)

I'm getting one of each, although from the pics I've seen I definitely prefer the green version. That will definitely be the one I put on display.

Shai Hulud said:
HE LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN THE GREY !!! more menacing... I want him also....Hulk rules !!!

That's what I'm talking about!! I've always preferred the Green over Grey, he looks AMAZING!!!

Deadly Dagger said:
..thats because they couldn't obtain a GREY and are pissed...:cool:

I could care less about the Grey, the only reason I would've gotten it would be to sell it to finance more SS stuff.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Lesson learned guys: don't buy into the hype. Buy what you like and don't let your opinion be swaded by people that got in on the limited exclusive. Enjoy that Green Hulk PF!!!!!

Hell yeah!

:lol .. but some people like the grey because .. dun DUN!! .. they just like the grey. It doesnt necessarily have to do with what number is printed on the bottom for everybody.

green awesome too!!

Andy Bergholtz said:
Thanks again TOE. :)

I'm getting one of each, although from the pics I've seen I definitely prefer the green version. That will definitely be the one I put on display.

It must be amazing to look at a piece that you created. This thing is a masterpiece, you can see the graft that went into this.

Well done

Andy Bergholtz said:

Display the unpainted version, grey and green all in one shot and post a pic here! :cool:

Back