Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev said:
Hear that everyone? Andy's flipping his Grey...

:lol :lol :lol

:lol that is funny.

to quote the man himself, awhile back Andy said he "doesnt have the heart" to buy to flip.

... cause you know that man's gettin paid anyway and doesnt need to.

then that means I would love to buy that AP Hulk from Andy for retail value :D

AP's dont have MSRPs (or theyre not supposed to).

He'd have to give it to you to stay true to code. :lol

I broke down and added myself to the wait list for the green, even though I cancelled him a few weeks ago because I was too broke to afford him.

I have no willpower.

Guess I better flip a few items from my collection to afford this monster. :lol

Boba Fett said:
I broke down and added myself to the wait list for the green, even though I cancelled him a few weeks ago because I was too broke to afford him.

I have no willpower.

Guess I better flip a few items from my collection to afford this monster. :lol
I have no willpowere either. Once I saw the first pictures I knew the Hulk had to come home. :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
We all saw production pics of this piece and knew the size. How you guys were able to cancel this is beyond me. :lol

My grey comes home today and the green sometime in the next several weeks. Im totally looking forward to getting these pieces, by the far the best Hulk statues ever produced.

All retailers that I frequent are officially sold out of the green. AlterEgo was the last one that had it up and now it's gone.

Wait List yourselves NOW and there is a good chance you'll score one.

SolidLiquidFox said:
All retailers that I frequent are officially sold out of the green. AlterEgo was the last one that had it up and now it's gone.

Wait List yourselves NOW and there is a good chance you'll score one.
Do you think the green Hulk will dramatically increase in value on the secondary market? I am always so surprised by the current cost of Doom and Iron Man. Will the Hulk do the same? Either way, I am keeping mine as he is so freaking amazing!

Last edited:
SolidLiquidFox said:
This is one of the few sculpts where owning an unpainted version would be awesome.

besides being unpainted, it has the sculpted pants too :chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
If you sell it, I am sure it won't be a decision that will haunt you forever...
Its funny how conflicted I am on this. There's quite a few SW and LOTR characters that I like much more and would rather have in PF form (most haven't even been announced yet.) Yet this Grey is just so exclusive and definitive (definitive first appearance at least), such an amazing work of art in and of itself. Hulk cool!

It'd be kind of fun to be in the "$1,000+ Statue" club too, which I'm sure this one eventually be a part of. My wife and I will probably have a good little chat about this one when it arrives. :D Its still at least a 75% flip, but I have a feeling we have yet to see the best photos of the Grey.

photos do not do any statues justice. You will have to decide when you see it for yourself.

Damn flippers. Isn't that just another word for scalping? But put in a nicer way? Either way TOE is right, statues are much better seen in person as they are a 3D piece with lots of depth and definition which when light hits them, from different angles, change. For example, that's why the 1/4 Superman looks so good in person vs. in pictures, because there is no shine to the costume and you can see the shadows casting off the Man of Steel's face giving him a lot of detail in his sculpt. Stuff you don't see present in any of the pictures we seen on these forums.

Khev said:
Its funny how conflicted I am on this. There's quite a few SW and LOTR characters that I like much more and would rather have in PF form (most haven't even been announced yet.) Yet this Grey is just so exclusive and definitive (definitive first appearance at least), such an amazing work of art in and of itself. Hulk cool!

It'd be kind of fun to be in the "$1,000+ Statue" club too, which I'm sure this one eventually be a part of. My wife and I will probably have a good little chat about this one when it arrives. :D Its still at least a 75% flip, but I have a feeling we have yet to see the best photos of the Grey.

I felt the same way when I got my Gray Hulk Vs Spidey diorama. I guess you gotta ask yourself: can you live without the statue or will you see dollar signs anytime you walk past it? Remember, with a statue this size you are bound to look at it everytime you pass by it.

When it came down to it I chose to keep it since it's one of my core lines I collect. It's basically the same reason I kept my Padme maquette. I think also statues that you were able to get in on at retail price are even more sweet. I remember that night of the Gray Hulk Vs piece everyone was in shock and disarray. Being one of the lucky 50 felt kinda good.

Little stories like that in acquiring your pieces add personality to your collection instead of saying: "Oh yeah, that one cost me $900 but I got a good deal on ebay since I waited a bit..." everytime someone asks you how you get it.

I guess what I am trying to say goes back to making sure the grail pieces you keep are valuable to you. Regardless of how much it's going for on ebay.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I felt the same way when I got my Gray Hulk Vs Spidey diorama. I guess you gotta ask yourself: can you live without the statue or will you see dollar signs anytime you walk past it? Remember, with a statue this size you are bound to look at it everytime you pass by it.

When it came down to it I chose to keep it since it's one of my core lines I collect. It's basically the same reason I kept my Padme maquette. I think also statues that you were able to get in on at retail price are even more sweet. I remember that night of the Gray Hulk Vs piece everyone was in shock and disarray. Being one of the lucky 50 felt kinda good.

Little stories like that in acquiring your pieces add personality to your collection instead of saying: "Oh yeah, that one cost me $900 but I got a good deal on ebay since I waited a bit..." everytime asks you how you get it.

I guess what I am trying to say goes back to making sure the grail pieces you keep are valuable to you. Regardless of how much it's going for on ebay.
I wasn't around when the Grey Hulk Vs. piece was announced so I am wondering how Sideshow went about selling it. Did they just put it up on the newsletter and say go for it or did they warn people in advance? If anyone could answer this, I would appreciate it greatly.

Last edited:
Back