Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could please someone do me a HUGE favor? I would like to know the size of the box.

I'm going to SDCC and I would like to get one PF Green lantern but I'm afraid that the box won't fit in my luggage.

Thanks

Could please someone do me a HUGE favor? I would like to know the size of the box.

I'm going to SDCC and I would like to get one PF Green lantern but I'm afraid that the box won't fit in my luggage.

Thanks

The box is roughly 24.5" H X 17" W * 9.5" D.

The paint really pops on this piece. I just can't stop looking at it. I don't think cloth would've been better. This is something you have to see in person.

I have a much smaller version of GL with a similar paint style, I'm sure it does make the piece pop. I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully I'll get mine next week.

Received, return, refund and reorder...

Naah, kidding. Received but haven't have time to opened it yet. The brown shipping box looks great on this one. Which mean everything should be fine.

The light up feature looks amazing!

It's a really nice statue, but it's not the Silver Age design. Rather, it's the "Green Lantern: Rebirth" design, from when Geoff Johns relaunched him.

I point that out because I thought they were aiming for a more classic look in this series of statues, but they are already mixing it up a little.

Screenshots_2013-07-04-02-39-59.png

Screenshots_2013-07-04-02-44-13.png

Screenshots_2013-07-04-02-26-38.png

Screenshots_2013-07-02-02-40-09.png

Screenshots_2013-07-04-02-23-53.png

Though I share my super ex GL pf with special paint app
Among other things.want to Thank SS and their QC department

You'll love it Kal!

Yeah, This will be my first SSC DC piece so I am very excited! I actually had to email Sideshow to charge my card. They had been pushing my flex pay back due to the release being bumped. I just assumed since it was the final payment that they would ship it. They were going to wait until the 15th, silly SideShow.:lol

I received mine three days ago. Since I don't have a decent camera handy, here's a hodgepodge of crappy, blurred pics of the piece on top of a Besta that very day.

l31m.jpg

Those of you who ordered a Reg needn't worry much - the ring hand looks very good, too. So much so, that I can't decide between them.

Yeah, This will be my first SSC DC piece so I am very excited! I actually had to email Sideshow to charge my card. They had been pushing my flex pay back due to the release being bumped. I just assumed since it was the final payment that they would ship it. They were going to wait until the 15th, silly SideShow.:lol

You're lucky... I asked them twice and they told me there was nothing they could and that I would have to wait Jul 15th before shipping unless I receive an offer by e-mail for early processing.

Silly sideshow...indeed :mad:

You're lucky... I asked them twice and they told me there was nothing they could and that I would have to wait Jul 15th before shipping unless I receive an offer by e-mail for early processing.

Silly sideshow...indeed :mad:

Well they haven't shipped mine yet, but I imagine it is because of it being a holiday week. I would complain some more. Sideshow is the one that pushes the schedule back due to the product not being finished by the original date. Why should we have to suffer?

Well they haven't shipped mine yet, but I imagine it is because of it being a holiday week. I would complain some more. Sideshow is the one that pushes the schedule back due to the product not being finished by the original date. Why should we have to suffer?

The delays on these statues aren't as bad as their comic counter parts. Like back 2002 i was hyped for the return of Kevin Smith to Daredevil for his miniseries "The Target". I got issue one and was hooked and then issue two shipped...it shipped...hmmm havingt rouble remembering...oh thats right, it never shipped. It. Never. Shipped. That was 11 years ago.

Back