Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what worries me. While I've moved 300 miles away from home all my PO's are going to be getting delivered to my parents until I sort out work & a home here. I'm going to have to ask my brother-in-law to check them over for me or something.

Glad to see the reviews being overwhelmingly positive for GL. After last years SDCC showing I thought this one just might flop.

Congrats to those who picked him up.

My WL for EX converted today as well. WL the EX on 3/19 at 1:41pm. Now I just hope it arrives minty fresh. If I really like this in hand, it will open the door to the Big 7 for me.

Glad to see the reviews being overwhelmingly positive for GL. After last years SDCC showing I thought this one just might flop.

Congrats to those who picked him up.

Goodness, this sure isn't the first time a piece was panned at the previews stage only to be applauded upon release. This happens far more often than one might think!

Goodness, this sure isn't the first time a piece was panned at the previews stage only to be applauded upon release. This happens far more often than one might think!

You're absolutely spot on with that. A big reason why I don't let others impressions sway my feeling towards a piece. Collect for yourself and avoid the regret later.

Happy to have my GL and soon to be up for order :)pray:) sinestro

Btw freaking amazing pictures ringstar. You make me want to buy a bad *** camera.

Well, I KNOW I was wrong.... And to those who had to listen to my negative bull****... I am sorry... It taught me a lesson about coming down on a piece that A) I hadn't seen really, and B) bring others down on a piece that they are excited about.

I will say if THIS ever comes out I will be jumpin on it like VS on a scantly clad female statue. I am not sure if it is exactly a commission on what, but looks to be based on Ivan Reis Blackest Nights cover, and sculpted by Gabriel Luna.

Hello, already know some of my work, but it's the first time I post in any forum personally, I want to share the pictures from my last job Green Lantern scale quarter, more photos soon.
Sorry for the mistakes.
Hope you enjoy. :thumbs2:

Gabriel Luna.

photoeditordsc01092.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I KNOW I was wrong.... And to those who had to listen to my negative bull****... I am sorry... It taught me a lesson about coming down on a piece that A) I hadn't seen really, and B) bring others down on a piece that they are excited about.

I will say if THIS ever comes out I will be jumpin on it like VS on a scantly clad female statue. I am not sure if it is exactly a commission on what, but looks to be based on Ivan Reis Blackest Nights cover, and sculpted by Gabriel Luna.

Sure if you want to pay double the price of an actual licensed piece

still waiting, and I put in my WL on 3/22 1:48 PM

Hold tight. It's only a 3 day difference and I'm fairly sure they'll be making their way down the list over the next week or 2. Just keep in mind that SDCC may slow things down a little.

Sure if you want to pay double the price of an actual licensed piece

More like triple after the paint is applied

I, and I would suggest many others, would have no issue with that.

Agreed. And with SS prices, I doubt it will be that much price difference. I saw a 1/4 Hawkman kit for around $200. and with paint probably $150-200. Makes it about the same price.

Dont get me wrong, I'll grab anything and everything I can GL. Just saying, anymore, the price difference isnt that great.

Agreed. And with SS prices, I doubt it will be that much price difference. I saw a 1/4 Hawkman kit for around $200. and with paint probably $150-200. Makes it about the same price.

Dont get me wrong, I'll grab anything and everything I can GL. Just saying, anymore, the price difference isnt that great.

I have to disagree. I have had a few pieces customized over the years. You WILL PAY for real quality. A good painter will charge you about $300 to paint a 1/6 or 1/7 scale statue. A 1/4 piece will usually set you back about $400-$500. The better painters don't work for as little as you mentioned. I have also found that dealing with painters that were willing to give me a cheaper rate always ended in disaster for me. From now on I will only deal with painters that have great skill and an established reputation. I'm willing to pay for it after what I went through with so called cheaper alternatives.

Back