Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for the sake of the rants to get started!

2yv887k.jpg

Neo.

I am really surprised that they are actually going through with selling it and not scrapping it and/or fixing it.

I so want a good GL PF, looks like I will have to wait. I just cant pull the trigger on this. SS I am sorry but the money stays in the wallet for this one.

I am really surprised that they are actually going through with selling it and not scrapping it and/or fixing it.

I so want a good GL PF, looks like I will have to wait. I just cant pull the trigger on this. SS I am sorry but the money stays in the wallet for this one.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm a bg GL fan. Saw this in person at SDCC. If it's unchanged (which is apparently the case) it's gonna be an easy pass, unfortunately. Quite frankly, it looks very bad next to the Superman, etc. It doesn't really fit in at all.

So much for a PF Justice League. :(

IMO, the problem with this pic is that it actually makes the statue look pretty good.

nothing about that statue looks good. The sculpting is crap, the paint is awful, the head is way to big for it. I am surprised that DC actually approved it.

And he has chicken arms.

No way will this be the only Hal Jordan PF. It can't be. They'll sell three and realize the error of their ways.

I feel like we live in the Twilight Zone sometimes with SSC....It's obviously not the a great GL sculpt....and it's probably not going to get fixed....Just weird. :cuckoo:

WoW they didn't change a thing and put it out for pre-order. I really don't know should I get it.

Wanted to get the whole justice league but how can they do this to Green Lantern.

Back