Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those hands make me even more excited for the project I sent! :panic:

Would like to see the natural light pics. :)

So heres some daylight shots of the hands, but they have still come out a bit dark due to the dull English weather :thud:

img1945n.jpg

img1944aq.jpg

img1946k.jpg

img1947e.jpg

img1948e.jpg

img1949w.jpg

img1950lx.jpg

img1951x.jpg

Those are amazing! :thud:

What hands are they? Those look like Sideshow pegs.

Those are amazing! :thud:

What hands are they? Those look like Sideshow pegs.

Cheers matey. They are Sideshow and Hot toys hands.

Talking about hands I have found prop reference of Cobbs Wedding ring. Its a simple silver band, In the next couple of days I will have one done, as someone else is also having the same thing :)

Greggo that Soap Modern Warfare head you painted for me really is spectacular, I keep noticing it on the shelf and when I do I have to stop and look at it. The eyes are amazing, they have real depth to them. I think it's the best head you've done for me, it's up there with HT produced stuff, actually it's better. It's a pleasure to own it.

Thank you very one! Cheers Platty I loved painting that head its such a great sculpt. Thats awesome to hear that you think Im better than Hot Toys thank you so much :)

So I have two updates for you today, Heres the first, Ada's Marty McFly head painted for ebayarea, I hope you like it?

img1954v.jpg

img1955m.jpg

img1956z.jpg

img1957uh.jpg

img1958i.jpg

img1960zx.jpg

img1962u.jpg

img1963w.jpg

img1964n.jpg

Heres Daniels Cobb Inception head that I have painted for Eldorado.
I have done a lot of shading on this piece to bring out Leo's features. I really love this sculpt, I can really see Leo in there. Great work Daniel
Anyway hope you like it.

img1965l.jpg

img1966og.jpg

img1967m.jpg

img1968y.jpg

img1969kj.jpg

img1971p.jpg

img1972g.jpg

img1973n.jpg

img1974c.jpg

img1975x.jpg

Thank you very one! Cheers Platty I loved painting that head its such a great sculpt. Thats awesome to hear that you think Im better than Hot Toys thank you so much :)

I do think that! Especially with this head. I've never seen a likeness brought out so much by a repaint. But it's those eyes man. They are the best eyes in my collection, lol.

How do you plan on making the wedding band, Greg? I need to do that to Cobb and I still need to do a more intricate pinky ring for my Sam Axe but don't know how to go about making either of them.

How do you plan on making the wedding band, Greg? I need to do that to Cobb and I still need to do a more intricate pinky ring for my Sam Axe but don't know how to go about making either of them.

Im planning to sculpt it mate, I was going to try and use very fine plastic and wrap in round the finger, but I don't want to see a join line :)

Back