Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to scrounge up some HT hands before sending my heads out to you. I have an abundance of trigger fingers which I would rather not have on my Cobb...

Great wedding band by the way. The hand itself looks a little messy (dried glue or something) but I'd assume that it'd be cleaned up.

I debated about a trigger hand for Cobb and decided to send one (I actually sent 5 hands for Cobb). I may use the trigger as a pointing finger:

02-1.jpg

Awesome bro, it's a start in the right direction, now I'll have to see if Spenser still has these.
There's nothing like starting a new bash!!

Greggo awesome work buddy.

Marf congratulations! They look awesome.

Hi everyone

Here's another paint job I have been working on for my brother, This is a PF Indy sculpt scaled down to 1:6 scale. I also removed the neck so it could fit on a Body with a necked torso. I hope you all like? It will be sometime next week until I have another painted update, due to the amount of work I have got on at the moment. If I haven't PMed any of you back Im sorry and I'am getting round to it please bear with me.

Anyway enjoy

img1989tj.jpg

img1990e.jpg

img1991d.jpg

img1992o.jpg

img1994q.jpg

img1995cg.jpg

img1996z.jpg

img1997z.jpg

img1998v.jpg

img1999i.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic work! :clap

The eyes are just amazing! :eek:

img1991d.jpg

How did you "scale down" the 1/4 scale head?

That looks great !.
You scaled down the 1/4 sculpt ?. I'm interested to know how you managed that to ?.
Fantastic job as always. :)

Edit : you just answered my question. :lol

Yeah too long bud too long! I love it mate its a beautiful paint job! That really is the best 1/6 Indy head I have seen :thud:

Cheers everyone the response on this was amazing thank you everyone.

Here is all the heads I have to paint up as you can see there is a hell of a lot lol

img1988a.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm freaking out over that Cobb in the top row!!!!!! From what I can see, that looks perfect! Closer pics please? :pray:

(And I see mine on the bottom row!)

Cheers everyone the response on this was amazing thank you everyone.

Here is all the heads I have to paint up as you can see there is a hell of a lot lol

img1988a.jpg

Hey Greg in this image is this the order you are painting them? If so it looks like I have awhile before I see mines (NO RUSH).:wink1:

Hmmm, interesting.

Amazing how different something can look with different lighting.

Back