Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is the rest of the House set I have painted for Carbo-fation.
I have also added a little surprise for carbo. I just couldn't leave his ID badge as just paper so I made his ID holder complete with a clip that hooks onto a pocket. I hope you like?

What a nightmare to paint those trainers lol.

img1816o.jpg

img1824f.jpg

The sandwich does not look this orange in person its how the light came out in the photos

And below is a close up of the ID Tag.

img1827m.jpg

All of Carbo-fation paint jobs together. Finally complete.

img1829i.jpg

img1830s.jpg

Incredible work, Gregg. Simply amazing. You have just made me a very happy collector.:):clap

Here is another update for you all. I'm having loads of work come in at the moment and just want to say thank you to you all.
This update is not the normal 1:6 scale stuff, but some Props I have been working on and repaints I have been to asked to do. As there is so much work I'm currently running about 2 weeks behind but I hope to catch up with it this week, so Im sorry to all the people still waiting for things but you will all get them :)

Below is our Orellana Golden Death Mask from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Billy Crystal Skull :) I posted a preview of this in this thread. This is 1:1 scale prop.

orellanamain.jpg

orellanaleftfront3qtr.jpg

orellanaeyescloseup.jpg

orellanahaircloseup.jpg

orellanaleftearcloseup.jpg

orellanarightearcloseup.jpg

Last edited:
Heres another Indiana Jones Prop from Raiders Of The Lost Ark. This is again 1:1 Scale Temple Face replica from the start of the Film.

img0907bw.jpg

img0908u.jpg

img0909gi.jpg

img0910ae.jpg

img0911v.jpg

Last edited:
This is the last Prop repaint I have been working on, This is the fantastic Nurachi Urn from Temple of Doom made by Azuma. I have repainted 2 of these so far as they wanted them more movie accurate and match to the Lucas Film archive book. The first few images are very Dark but it shows a before and after. Before is on the Left and my repainted one is the one on the right.

img0174m.jpg

img0175i.jpg

img0176j.jpg

img0177d.jpg

img0178tk.jpg

img0179f.jpg

Before the Repaint
img0180hc.jpg

img0181o.jpg

Amazing work Greggo!

Doesn't even look like paint, just looks like the natural patina! :clap

Here is Dr Greg House I have painted for Carbo-Fation, Im not in the process of painting the rest of the accessories, But there is a lot of clean up to do this. I hope you all like?

img1797t.jpg

Very nice work Greggo, looking great on the Eli sculpt as well, very inspirational for me to become a better painter :lecture

I don't post much in here besides my own custom thread but your thread has really caught my eye :rock

Haven't a clue what those indy replicas are but they look amazing!

Can't wait to see your 1/6th updates Greggo man! Nice to hear from you.

Still blown away by your work on that Serang House Kit Gregg, can't wait to see your bashes either Ashad! :rock

Back