Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy sheet! :horror :eek: fantastic work Greggo, Tay is gonna be pumped when he sees that! Speaking of top men, Tay (uscmhicks) is another.

Greggo has landed. :cool:

Here another Tyler Durden by Daniel that I have painted for Elvis (Seb) oh plus the cigarette :)

img1110zd.jpg

img1112nw.jpg

img1113a.jpg

img1114h.jpg

img1115j.jpg

img1116yo.jpg

Lighting is not great :slap

Beautiful paint ups man on both Tylers!

A great guy that is willing to bend over backwards to help others get what they need making, your a wonderful talent dude and just a real great guy!!!

Here is a Man on Fire head I painted for uscmhicks. Hope you like it mate. Photos are not great, but its the only time I have free to take them. The paint job is much better in person :thud:

img1314e.jpg

img1316f.jpg

img1318zx.jpg

img1319u.jpg

img1320m.jpg

Thats a beautiful paint job bud :clap

You absolutely nailed his colouring, the most accurate i have seen so far :) the darker stubble area is so good, again the colouring is just spot on well done matey :thud:

Thats a beautiful paint job bud :clap

You absolutely nailed his colouring, the most accurate i have seen so far :) the darker stubble area is so good, again the colouring is just spot on well done matey :thud:

cheers Aaron this means a lot mate, considering I hate the way the photos turned out. Thank again buddy :hi5:

Great re-paint man! As per usual.

Gonna get those heads off to you this week.

cheers mate you are far to kind to me lol. Hopefully I will have time to get some better pics of the man on fire sculpt and another head sculpt Im working on for Red Planet Toys. :)

I just like the way you do things man and you're a really nice lad, can't beat that :lecture

Here is a Jude Law paint up for Red Planet Toys. Again not great shots but its getting late here lol. Hope you enjoy?

img1327a.jpg

img1328p.jpg

img1329y.jpg

img1331mf.jpg

img1332t.jpg

img1336q.jpg

Nice work Greggo! I've never seen that Jude Law sculpt, not a bad likeness. Do you what bash it's going to?

Back