Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some better pics Ive managed to squeeze in some time to take a couple of snaps. Enjoy.

img1337b.jpg

img1340d.jpg

img1341nx.jpg

img1342di.jpg

Hi all

Im still taking on orders for repaints and customs and even dioramas.

indianajonescustomsad.jpg

bondcustomsad.jpg

Please contact me via PM or email at [email protected] for further details, or to discuss your requirements.

Very best to all

Greggo

Here's a sneak peek of what is coming soon. I have just stripped Fengs/TTL Daniel Craig sculpt that Im working on for Platty. This is an outstanding sculpt, and Im looking forward to painting this masterpiece.

photoae.jpg

photo2ri.jpg

Looks cool so far man, thanks for posting. Great sculpt ain't it! I see my other head next to it as well!

Looks cool so far man, thanks for posting. Great sculpt ain't it! I see my other head next to it as well!

As Kyle and Jason once sang. This is "especially for you". It a brill sculpt. It is also your other head as well. Just a quick question for you, do you want it painted like my craig, for example I done my craig with a bit more red on the fore head and around his checks. I then added to varnish to make him look like he's been running. Or do you just want him normal?

Here is Platty's finished Feng/TTL Daniel Craig Sculpt. This is such a mind blowing beautiful sculpt to paint. Again there is very low light at the moment so the pictures are not great again. Sorry :horror
Hope you all like?

img1497p.jpg

img1499q.jpg

img1500y.jpg

img1501p.jpg

img1502s.jpg

img1503y.jpg

img1508r.jpg

:banana Looks awesome mate, thanks a lot.

Yeah marf, only sent them him last week! Awesome stuff.

Last edited:
Back