Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen the preview they have at Disney. I went from maybe going to I am there!

also we got to see Yondu in that trailer
1y.jpg

Seen the 17min footage in Imax Sydney last night.
Great character interaction.awesome special effects and a space battle that looks insane!
Chris Pratt and Bradley Cooper look hilarious.Cannot wait to see Thanos FINALLY!

Seen the 17min footage in Imax Sydney last night.
Great character interaction.awesome special effects and a space battle that looks insane!
Chris Pratt and Bradley Cooper look hilarious.Cannot wait to see Thanos FINALLY!

Folks at IGN.com did a mini review of the 17 min footage. While they liked it they had concern general movie going audience may not get it. Glad those of us in the know of the film have good things to say about the footage.

This is a really small thing, but I noticed Chris Pratt's gun on the movie poster looks very much like the double barrelled laser guns from "The BLack Hole", did he havethis weapon in the comic books or did Disney borrow from themselves?

This is a really small thing, but I noticed Chris Pratt's gun on the movie poster looks very much like the double barrelled laser guns from "The BLack Hole", did he havethis weapon in the comic books or did Disney borrow from themselves?

They're new for the movie from the comics I've read.

Oh yeah! I never thought about that. I'm still on the Jean Grey stuff and still catching up. My bad.

It's one of those instances where something got changed without any explanation in the actual story but I just figured it was because the movie is getting closer :lol

Back