Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*runs off to find nicholson gif*

Last night I was looking for a raccoon with a gold tooth as a smartass reply to Celtic. It's appalling that one can find Asian broads stuffing octopus and cockroaches in their coochies (while doing a search regarding Chinese wire-tapping), but want to find something meaningfully funny? Nope! :monkey4

I need to know the truth about Rocket Jyecoon god****ingdammit! :lecture

Jyecoon. :lol

Wait.

:horror

*runs off to find nicholson gif*

:lol

Last night I was looking for a raccoon with a gold tooth as a smartass reply to Celtic. It's appalling that one can find Asian broads stuffing octopus and cockroaches in their coochies (while doing a search regarding Chinese wire-tapping), but want to find something meaningfully funny? Nope! :monkey4

Octopus and cockroaches

Wtf. :lol

Now a Racoon with a gold tooth.

I'll buy that for a dollar. :lol

A new fetish? Last I heard, they were into eyeball licking...

No gold toothed raccoons is a crime... :(

Same. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for Gunn. Just like I don't really care about Thor 2 or Cap 2. I'll see them. But there's nothing I'm really interested in.

Yeah both Slither and Super are under appreciated films. So when Marvel announced James Gunn, it really showed how bold and diverse their choices are when it came to choosing directors for their films.

I loved the first Captain American film (that movie had so much heart thanks to the performance of Chris Evans) and Cap was my favourite in the Avengers. In fact after Spider-Man and Wolverine, he is my favourite Marvel comic character especially after reading his character in the comics during Civil War and in Brubaker's run. So I am definitely looking forward to the Cap sequel and I love the fact that the Russo brothers are going with the whole political thriller/espionage feel to the film.

Again they are an unconventional choice, as they are mostly known for their TV work, which is of course great TV. They directed episodes of Arrested Development, Happy Endings and several eps of Community, right from the pilot.

With GOTG Gunn will finally get the wide recognition he deserves.

I'm not saying I don't think they could pull it off, but i'm not familiar with them as I was with Johnston, or Branagh. For me, it lacks that "Oh, I wonder, looking at their previous work, if they could pull it off..."

Unlike Gunn, who is without a doubt my favorite director working today. Not to mention, a pretty cool dude. Never met him, but I asked him a few questions on IMDB, where he replied to every one of them, which was awesome, as well as one question on Myspace a long *** time ago. Didn't have to do that. But did anyway.

Right, it will be their first major movie as they have done few movies before.

Wow, that's damn cool that he answered all your questions. I didn't know Gunn used to answer questions on IMDB as well. He is still very responsive on social media, especially now on Facebook, where he will continue to chime in the comments at times besides posting frequent updates. The photos he posts of his pets and other animals (including of raccoons and skunks) on a regular basis is just adorable.

I've talked to him a few times there on the Book of Face. Kinda. We had slight discussions about Film Crit Hulk. Nothing mind blowing, but still. I dig reading his stuff. One of the best things about facebook. :lol

I'm not saying I don't think they could pull it off, but i'm not familiar with them as I was with Johnston, or Branagh. For me, it lacks that "Oh, I wonder, looking at their previous work, if they could pull it off..."

Unlike Gunn, who is without a doubt my favorite director working today. Not to mention, a pretty cool dude. Never met him, but I asked him a few questions on IMDB, where he replied to every one of them, which was awesome, as well as one question on Myspace a long *** time ago. Didn't have to do that. But did anyway.

Gunn? What movies has he directed?

Haven't seen Slither but after seeing Super I have full faith in this guy. Super was undeniably awesome

Back