Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this film is gonna rock so much, cant wait for a 1/6 star lord. think this and cap 2 are my most anticipated figures from marvel to come soon

Star-Lord's rap sheet
i5qo.jpg

This movie is shaping up like an epic grab bag of fun in the Marvel Universe. I'm totally down for this!

Star-Lord Sideshow Exclusive: Alternate 'flipping the bird' hand.

I literally don't know anything about GotG but I am extremely excited for it.

Somebody asked Gunn on Twitter when we can expect the trailer.

JamesGunn: Right now I’m mostly concerned with making a kickass movie-so not for a while sorry

Star-Lord's rap sheet
i5qo.jpg
:lol Maybe it's cause of the still frame, but I like the innocent look he is giving along with the finger.

Last edited:
why have they blurred his finger out? I love Chris Pratt and think he will be the perfect Star Lord in this film, Just hope that Hot Toys does a Star Lord

Are you going to explain the punchlines for the jokes in your movies? :dunno :lol

Probably :rotfl

Somebody asked Gunn on Twitter when we can expect the trailer.

JamesGunn: Right now I’m mostly concerned with making a kickass movie-so not for a while sorry

:lol Maybe it's cause of the still frame, but I like the innocent look he is giving along with the finger.

His silly face reminds me of Conan O Brien in that photo of him giving the finger. :lol

I find it weird that i'm looking forward to this more than Thor 2, Cap 2, Avengers 2 and Batman Vs Superman...i just love me some space adventures and cosmic Marvel characters have really become some of my favorite characters after getting into graphic novels, especially Annihilation and the Infinity series

Yeah, i've been a big fan since 2008.

I remember when i was the only one in this thread looking forward to this. It was too crazy and out there for the norms.

I was skeptical at first, but the footage really shows how well this could work, the story still has to be good. My love of Thanos & Ultron is the reason i love cosmic marvel stuff so much, i love stories involving Thanos and can't wait to get to Annihilation Conquest just cause Ultron's in it.

Back