Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys, movies, games, sexy time, UFO's....it helps to know how to write. That will never change.

It also helps to take a stick out your *** and learn to joke.:peace You get mad serious sometimes bro.

Wuld u prfer if I'd tawk wike dis?:dunno

Yes. I'm deadly serious. Did I give away how serious I was when I mentioned sexy time forums and UFO's?

:lol

But your the one who insulted my grammar when I was just joking with you earlier. :thwak. Nah Bro you were serious. It doesn't hurt to do this:lol

I'll admit that my Grammar is not the best due me typing so fast. Usually i proof read but not on here.:lecture

:lol

But your the one who insulted my grammar when I was just joking with you earlier. :thwak. Nah Bro you were serious. It doesn't hurt to do this:lol

I'll admit that my Grammar is not the best due me typing so fast. Usually i proof read but not on here.:lecture

Honestly, it's the same thing I've stated before. If you don't want to be seen as ignorant, don't type like you are. Otherwise, don't hate people when they dismiss you as such, because they only see what you show them... which, you gotta admit, is pretty ignorant. :lol

Honestly, it's the same thing I've stated before. If you don't want to be seen as ignorant, don't type like you are. Otherwise, don't hate people when they dismiss you as such, because they only see what you show them... which, you gotta admit, is pretty ignorant. :lol

Here he is!

I don't get mad bro. The kid is grumpy I get grumpy back. One shouldn't get mad at or take things serious from most people debating on why superman destroyed a fictional city or why a man is playing a dude dressed in a batsuit.:lol. As I previously stated to you last yr. I don't take this forum in a serious manner. I look at it as fun. Like you and the rest should be doing. Yea I make spelling errors and I do admit I do sound stupid due to grammar errors but hey it's whateve man. Ya know?

Cool? Cool.:peace
You were thinking back to when I got made at the tomato guy? I wasn't mad that he corrected me I was mad that he was being a ******. That's all.

Last edited:
Lol see that's another one. ****ing iPhone corrects me during times when I need it and times when I don't. In this case it's times when I need it.

tumblr_mrgfs9cdhj1qgaj0so1_400.gif

Back