Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i'm in a PR mood this weekend myself

that and lots of beer. :yess:

Chap, Bio, lets meet at the theater for a beer. :panic:

I'll bring the yeager :panic:.............:yuck

You might want to go before tomorrow. Apperently the chatter says that Pacific Rim is going to be taken out of Theaters to make room for RIPD.

But it could've been the same person posting on different forums.

That would be a terrible shame...

Gonna see this tomorrow morning finally. If Charlie Day doesn't fight in a Jaeger named Dayman, I'm gonna be ****ing pissed.

Stomach has nothing to do with it. Jaeger is nasty. :lol

I used to love it, about 2 years ago I developed a hell of a hatred for it out of the blue. Don't know how I went from thinking it was great to thinking it was *** so quickly, but yeah, I'm in your camp on this one now. :duff

prepare to be ****ing pissed!!! :wave
What a missed opportunity. This could have been his signature fighting move:

CharlieRunning.gif

Can't believe this thing is just passing the 100 mil mark...worldwide. I think alot of people will be kicking themselves when they see this on BR for missing a chance to see it at the theatres.

Finally saw this on IMAX 3D.
Would've been nice to see a daylight fight. but otherwise it was a freaking blast. Loved every minute of it. The 3D was perfect.

Finally saw this on IMAX 3D.
Would've been nice to see a daylight fight. but otherwise it was a freaking blast. Loved every minute of it. The 3D was perfect.

Is the 3D not vomit inducing in PR? I skipped it in 3D cause most of my experiences have been less than great. :dunno

Is the 3D not vomit inducing in PR? I skipped it in 3D cause most of my experiences have been less than great. :dunno

I thought it was great.
a friend I was with said "Man it must really make a difference where you sit. THats the best 3D Ive seen."

We sat dead center / eye level.

Back