Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
made a big difference to the scale of this movie IMO.

But life in general is nothing special anymore either.
174609_300528708297_3287676_n.jpg

Well, the movie is just a lot easier to watch the second go around. It's a lot to take in at first. But once you have an idea of how the scene plays out, it works much better visually.

Especially when seeing all the smaller details on the Kaiju.

I dont understand how some think all the Kaiju look the same.
With the exception of the last few, they were all clearly different creatures to me. The majority of them looked very different.

I've made 5 posts in the Aliens/Robots section. ALL NEGATIVE.

One was about some dude saying AvP-R is better then Pacific Rim.

laughing-gif-22zppmz.gif

I dont understand how some think all the Kaiju look the same.
With the exception of the last few, they were all clearly different creatures to me. The majority of them looked very different.

Indeed. The Kaiju designs were brilliant. They had so many 'layers' to their design.

I've made 5 posts in the Aliens/Robots section. ALL NEGATIVE.

One was about some dude saying AvP-R is better then Pacific Rim.

Shows the immaturity of the kids on this forum.

Pacific Rim was fantastic! Obviously not a really great movie, but it set out to be a fun adventure movie and it succeeded at that. Definitely one of the most fun fils I've seen lately. I was even impressed that, while shallow, the characters and plot still managed to interest me. After all the horror stories of horrendous acting, I was ready for a disaster from anything but the robot scenes, but I'm glad that wasn't the case. Really hope it does well this weekend in the US domestic office and that it does gangbusters overseas, I want more of this!

It was a great film one of the best of the year I would put it number 2 behind man of steel. The action was great graphics was great acting was spot on. This is a must see film

Man I was hoping to see Batman and Iron Man come out with their own Kaiju machines one in black called the Big Bat and one in red and gold called the Stark Shark. Man oh man . He'll I was even hoping to See a glimpse of Godzilla or Ebira the giant lobster. Man

Back