Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaiju-Fighter.jpg

Just bought this. I need to make it to PacRim again before it gets booted from theaters.

Holy crap, gonna try my best to catch this on Saturday because the Century theater is paring down show times now (only showing 2-3 times a day at this point). What the hell happened!? :lol

Holy crap, gonna try my best to catch this on Saturday because the Century theater is paring down show times now (only showing 2-3 times a day at this point). What the hell happened!? :lol

My cinema has only showed it as split since day 1. 2 night showings only, you'd knid of think it was an R rated flick or something. :dunno

My cinema has only showed it as split since day 1. 2 night showings only, you'd knid of think it was an R rated flick or something. :dunno

I was going to mention the same thing. My theater had 2 2D showings and 1 3D showing.
so a total of 3 showings per day.

Grown ups 2? Freaking 9 SHOWINGS PER DAY...... :slap It was playing on two rooms

wtf, seriously. Even with RIPD and other movies opening, it still was showing 9 times Including the early bird showing.

freaking unbelievable. The worst thing is that the showing I saw of pacific rim was Full. I think every chair was used.

There were 6 people in my theater including me.

Two didn't come in till about 10 minutes of the movie was shown.

Back