Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Gipsy Danger hat, because i'm better then you. :lecture

pacific-rim.gif

Box Office Mojo:

Pacific Rim added $20 million this weekend. Most of that came in China, where the movie dipped 25 percent to $14.6 million. This was enough to get the movie past $100 million there, which makes China the movie's highest-grossing territory ahead of the U.S. Overall, Pacific Rim has grossed $286 million overseas, and it should get past $300 million in the next week or two.

Box Office Mojo:

Pacific Rim added $20 million this weekend. Most of that came in China, where the movie dipped 25 percent to $14.6 million. This was enough to get the movie past $100 million there, which makes China the movie's highest-grossing territory ahead of the U.S. Overall, Pacific Rim has grossed $286 million overseas, and it should get past $300 million in the next week or two.

Which is good! This film is excellent and deserves to be a hit film! :rock

Hope we'll see a sequel :pray:, really a GREAT movie!

Also hope a success would lead to Del Toro getting the chance to make Hellboy 3, story wise this would be a spectecular movie! But I fear it will never happen. :dunno

Yep, great news about China...
I honestly was surprised about japan and Spain underperforming... but apparently in Japan there was some stiff competition from a Japanese movie and World War Z... so... oh well...

Every time I listen to the main theme, I just feel so damn happy. It's the most optimistic main theme for any movie I've seen in years. :lol

Back