Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an Panasonic HMC 40, a mac, and adobe premiere.

And that's it. I'm a cheap, moneyless filmmaker. :lol

you should start a passive aggressive donation/ fund me thread or two. :lol

nah, you're off to a good start. you could use a couple extra hands though. just pay them with candy corn.

Yeah. As the story gets bigger, i'll grab more people.

Honestly, I'm making this **** up as I go. But I feel that adds something to it. But I have an idea of where i's going. So it's not all improv. I don't plan a single shot with this one. I want it to feel loose and unpredictable. I thought about using Stop Motion, but as cool as that is to do, it's just too time consuming. I kinda like cranking these things out on a daily basis. It makes it kinda fun.

Also, I will be jumping around the time frame a lot. 2010 will be the start of the downward spiral for Clover. 2012 is where **** gets real. :lol

The point is, I'm not ending this series until J.J Abrams himself comes up with the ending. :lol....or I might move on. Who knows.

If this movie doesn't make enough to warrant a full fledged sequel, but instead, enough to get a full animated series to continue the story...I wouldn't mind that so much.

That's a good point actually...... :goodpost:

I wouldn't mind not getting a sequel if they did a series...wow, I didn't even think about it that way.

A series could even be better because they would have so much more time to expand on the story. A series could be so much better because you would see so much more :horror

It flashbacked. That first one is actually the last one. We don't know if J.J saved the day....he might have just butt dialed poor Clover. :lol

So the entire series takes place around 2010-2013.

2009 was still a groovy time. 2010 is when the **** started to go down. And believe me. It ****ING GOES DOWN.

I filmed the hands down, most bizarre piece of film I've ever done. It's so ****ing weird, and strange, that I ended up stopping during the shoot and cracked up at how ****ed up it was.

You will see soon. :D

It flashbacked. That first one is actually the last one. We don't know if J.J saved the day....he might have just butt dialed poor Clover. :lol

So the entire series takes place around 2010-2013.

2009 was still a groovy time. 2010 is when the **** started to go down. And believe me. It ****ING GOES DOWN.

I filmed the hands down, most bizarre piece of film I've ever done. It's so ****ing weird, and strange, that I ended up stopping during the shoot and cracked up at how ****ed up it was.

You will see soon. :D

wait, part 2 was a prequel. :rotfl

I should've paid more attention to the dates. :lol

what, are you rebooting already. :lol

Back