Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now for something different..

i've been flip flopping between an FS2000 and KRISS Vector carbine. they cost roughly about the same. i'll end up getting both but for now i'll get the KRISS first.

the dealer i spoke with said it's on backorder for 2-3 weeks. i've tried others but he's the only one who will ship it in "featureless" configuration for me.

i know this is an impractical firearm but it's not about being practical here. just something different to add to the collection! :)

here's a pic of what it will look like.

f6115dde.jpg

This is going to be a very cool addition to your collection. It is an unusual design, but my opinion is that if it sends greeting cards down range...it's all good.

i know AR15 rifles can be configured to load from the top with a permanently attached magazine but i would never buy anything in that configuration. you would have to push out one of the pins that attaches the lower and upper just to load. that's so sad. :(

the KRISS i ordered is set up in "featureless" config. see the previously posted pic above. i should get it in a few weeks. i got confirmation from my dealer today. :yess:

btw, UPS delivered a package for me today.

Sorry I missed your other post:slap

I don't think it's an impractical gun. I just wasn't sure about its' CA requirements. Post an update when you get it.

i know AR15 rifles can be configured to load from the top with a permanently attached magazine but i would never buy anything in that configuration. you would have to push out one of the pins that attaches the lower and upper just to load. that's so sad. :(

the KRISS i ordered is set up in "featureless" config. see the previously posted pic above. i should get it in a few weeks. i got confirmation from my dealer today. :yess:

btw, UPS delivered a package for me today.

P1070267.jpg

ready for storage.

P1070268.jpg

ready for a fun day at the range!

P1070270.jpg

Where did you order your 7.69x39 and how much? Does it come with the can as well?

Gotcha. I shy away from lacquer coated .223. With the combo of the Florida heat and my AR heating up it sticks after the first couple of mags.

I haven't tried it in the AK yet. I've been told I won't have any issues but I still played it safe and bought a case of zinc coated 7.62 at the last gun show. Ran me $260.

Just picked this safe up today since sports authority had a 20% off coupon today. Got two 9mm and two .45acp and extra mags in it.
33631449-6606-4DEC-8A87-74C5FF7C7E78-6896-000006C2A9A6185E.jpg

90DFFFC2-2F2C-4355-A0E3-DEBB8AA548ED-6896-000006C29EB315FC.jpg

Nice mini safe!

Thanks bro!

Buying my first Glock this weekend. A Glock 26.

:rock

if you don't mind me asking, how much was it. Been thinking about getting one of those.

I'm sure you can find it cheaper, but regular price $90 with 20% off came out to $72 pus tax. Not to much options buying these kind of things in HI.

Had my pistols loaded but not chambered and hidden before getting this safe, felt a bit guilty with kids in the house. Felt better after putting them in the safe.

excellent investment! i had this problem also. peace of mind now.

Seems like you had a bigger problem than me with all your firearms :lol

The rest of my firearms are unloaded and in the future I'll get a safe locker. I needed a small one right now because these are the ones I keep loaded.

Back