Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local gs had the 1911, deal was too good to pass up $650 for gun and 75% off tac light. Little over 750 after taxes.

Wow! Brand new? That's a freaking awesome deal my SA Loaded was I think high $800. But you got a higher moder with a tac light for under $800. Double congrats!

Wow! Brand new? That's a freaking awesome deal my SA Loaded was I think high $800. But you got a higher moder with a tac light for under $800. Double congrats!

Brand freaking new. Got the loyal customer discount. Gun runs regulary for $899 at my shop.

Anybody here rock any suppressors?? I'm thinking about applying for one for my SCAR the first of they year. How long was your wait for the tax stamp?? Was it a headache??

Call me crazy cause I know they cost $$$ but I'm thinking long and hard about getting a Wison Combat 1911.

Just bought a Ruger 10/22 and some BX-25 magazines. Does anyone know if they make speed loaders for these magazines?

Wife gave me the green light to get my dream 1911, so question is Wilson Combat or Nighthawk? Anyone here own one or hear any reviews, I read pros and cons from several places but wanted some more opinions. Thanks.

Anybody here rock any suppressors?? I'm thinking about applying for one for my SCAR the first of they year. How long was your wait for the tax stamp?? Was it a headache??

Yes, I have several. If you get one now, you'll wait awhile because of the backlog due to the paperwork spiking after the election.

Snapped a pic of my friend Megan shooting my Kimber Stainless II 1911 and luckily caught the flame exiting the barrel. It was with her iPhone, and of course she Instagrammed it, but it still makes a pretty cool shot.

Enjoy!

da6aduzu.jpg

y3ybu7av.jpg

Anyone ever fire an M1 Garand? It was the first rifle in my collection and still remains a trusty old favorite.

Nope, but it's on the wish list. I'm going to talk my buddy into taking his out to the range when I see him in a few weeks.

Anyone ever fire an M1 Garand? It was the first rifle in my collection and still remains a trusty old favorite.

i shot my friend's. i love that "ping" at the end. :)

btw, my pistol/carbine set should be here together in hopefully a few weeks. can't wait!! :yess:

Anyone recommends a double rifle soft case? I want to put my VEPR 12 and Arsenal SLR107 in it. 5.11 tactical, Voodoo tactical? It will be used just for storing and range transportation.

Anyone know a good holster that can fit the SA lightweight champion operator with light equipped?

Raven Concealment and I just found about this company called G Code Holsters take a look into both of them. I have a Raven for my HK45 with a tac light and I love it. Funny because I was looking into getting a lightweight champion operator too, but I might lean more towards the fullsize model..

Raven Concealment and I just found about this company called G Code Holsters take a look into both of them. I have a Raven for my HK45 with a tac light and I love it. Funny because I was looking into getting a lightweight champion operator too, but I might lean more towards the fullsize model..

I'll check them out thanks, and for what it's worth I love my lightweight champion operator.

I'll check them out thanks, and for what it's worth I love my lightweight champion operator.

No prob, and yeah I really like that champion model too Im kinda stuck on which one to go for. I have a kimber ultra carry II lg so thats why I figured maybe I should get a full size. They're both awesome pistols and one will be mine lol...

Back