Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where do you guys lube on the HK 45 frame?

I know the glocks only require the slide rails and right near the trigger spring thing. Im not sure what to include on the HK 45 besides the slide rails though.

not sure whats next yet but i want a sig, maybe that mk25. or a hk p30. i like the 1911 but never considered getting one and have no plans to yet. whats next for you?

The HK 45 is a sweet pickup. The HK45 and P30 are on my wish list. I'd own them already if they were on the California approved list. Since they aren't, I have to wait for one to pop up from a private seller.

You definitely have to buy at least one 1911. I really like my SA full rail TRP Operator. For fun, I like to shoot my SA 1911 9 mm, though I know many will say a real 1911 has to come in 45. Since you're an HK fan, check out the P7M8 and P7M13...very cool pistols. Only Sig I own is a P229. Pretty cool pistol as well.

picked up my baby, USP 45 just now! can't wait for saturday to blow through some brass with her.

34hjv9y.jpg

I'm just getting into guns. Bought a Glock 17 and HK P30. I have a Gun range close by. I suck so far at shooting. Going to enter a tournament in June, but I'm a total Noob.

I also have a .22 Rifle and Winchester 30-30. But I wanna get a Shotgun and an AR. Actually sold alot of SS stuff to feed this new hobby. This gun stuff is expensive.

got some new hk 45 magazines today. ouch, unreal how much a spring, floor plate, and steel housing can cost.

I'm just getting into guns. Bought a Glock 17 and HK P30. I have a Gun range close by. I suck so far at shooting. Going to enter a tournament in June, but I'm a total Noob.

I also have a .22 Rifle and Winchester 30-30. But I wanna get a Shotgun and an AR. Actually sold alot of SS stuff to feed this new hobby. This gun stuff is expensive.

Yeah, I thought collecting figures was expensive.

I had my mind all made up that I would acquire a SCAR 17s, but the supply and demand are working against me. The tan colored model is going for $3K...ouch! Extra mags are even more rare. Talk about expensive hobby.

Nick Fury's pistol is a Smith and Wesson M&P and I believe Black Widow was using Glock 30's. btw, the Avengers movie was AWESOME!! :rock

i bought my black 17s for about that much. the place where i bought mine online has the dark earth tone in stock (one available).

yeah, the mags are really hard to obtain. it took several backorder months to finally get some from the FNH eStore! i hear they're slowly becoming available to the civilian market. don't pay crazy prices for them.

I had my mind all made up that I would acquire a SCAR 17s, but the supply and demand are working against me. The tan colored model is going for $3K...ouch! Extra mags are even more rare. Talk about expensive hobby.

The HK 45 is a sweet pickup. The HK45 and P30 are on my wish list. I'd own them already if they were on the California approved list. Since they aren't, I have to wait for one to pop up from a private seller.

if you don't mind paying a little extra (retail prices) then it's totally possible via SSE (Single Shot Exemption). you'll need to find a knowledgable FFL willing to do the transfer for you. i've gotten a few already using this method. all bought brand new!

IWI/MR Baby Eagle
FNH FNP45
Springfield XDm9
CZ SP-01 Phantom
Walther PPQ
Steyr S9-A1

Back