Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may sound weird but would anyone have any .38 or 9mm ammo that could be recast for me that's postable to the UK? I need to try and make a bandolier for my T-800 and those seem to be the right size for the grenades.

You could always try buying snap caps. They are dummy rounds for dry fire practice.

Glad I found this forum! My family business is manufacturing gun holsters. So, I've been into guns my whole life.
I personally carry a Smith and Wesson M&P .45. This coming summer I may have to scale down to something a little smaller finally. But, I have this STRONG urge to buy a Sig Sauer p220. God, I've been wanting one for years.

They won't even send those to the UK I don't believe.

I have to work at a gunshow this weekend. I'll see if I can find one for you. A snap cap is just a shell casing with a fake plastic projectile on it. No primer, no powder. I know nothing about UK laws but a snap cap is completely harmless.

I love me some Sigs!
Looking to get a P229R Equinox or Enhanced Elite.

For now, my Sig516 will have to do. :rock

I'd love to get an Equinox P220....but I know I'm going to carry it in most conditions and if I were to harm any bit of that beautiful finish, I'd probably shoot myself with it.

I have to work at a gunshow this weekend. I'll see if I can find one for you. A snap cap is just a shell casing with a fake plastic projectile on it. No primer, no powder. I know nothing about UK laws but a snap cap is completely harmless.
Just to be safe I would find out what you could about UK laws before you send anything there that has anything to do with firearms.

I know they are harmless. It still doesn't matter. :slap Like above you better check.

Silly UK. :lecture

Nice bro! Is that HK45 made in Germany or US? Congrats! 2 awesome guns!

Thanks guys! my HK45 is american made, but the USP 45 is a germany one. both of them have the 'BC' date stamp so they are made this year.

The glock 19 feels super good to hold, i agree it really is the perfect size to carry, but I have a thing for full size handguns. Also, no use going compact since we can't CCW here in hawaii.

I'd love to get an Equinox P220....but I know I'm going to carry it in most conditions and if I were to harm any bit of that beautiful finish, I'd probably shoot myself with it.

my co-worker let me shoot her P220 Equinox. i was on target at 25 yards with it! i may have to get one some day. sweet pistol!

Thanks guys! my HK45 is american made, but the USP 45 is a germany one. both of them have the 'BC' date stamp so they are made this year.

The glock 19 feels super good to hold, i agree it really is the perfect size to carry, but I have a thing for full size handguns. Also, no use going compact since we can't CCW here in hawaii.

Nice, so what's your next purchase. I know you already have two .45acp, but check out a model 1911. Sweet piece and sweet trigger on them, OGC pretty much carries the entire line up in Springfield Armory. If you got the money check out the TRP. But to me a gun is as good as the shooter so I picked up the Loaded model.

Nice, so what's your next purchase. I know you already have two .45acp, but check out a model 1911. Sweet piece and sweet trigger on them, OGC pretty much carries the entire line up in Springfield Armory. If you got the money check out the TRP. But to me a gun is as good as the shooter so I picked up the Loaded model.

not sure whats next yet but i want a sig, maybe that mk25. or a hk p30. i like the 1911 but never considered getting one and have no plans to yet. whats next for you?

Looking forward to picking up my new toy in a couple days:
SIG_522.jpg

not sure whats next yet but i want a sig, maybe that mk25. or a hk p30. i like the 1911 but never considered getting one and have no plans to yet. whats next for you?

If you're gonna pick up the MK25 and can't find one instock I recommend putting a order in now. The wait is killing me. As for my next, maybe a S&W .357 revolver. But I also want a Saiga 12, AK47 and a .308 rifle.

Sucks about the HK45 is that the cost of mags and availability is ridiculous.

Your HK45 takes all the thunder out of owning a P30. Personally, I suggest you forget about that one.

Funny you should say 1911.
I almost picked up a Springfield Armory this afternoon.
It looked very close to this one:

clyde_armory_springfield_1911a1_45_stainless_px9151lp.png

my co-worker let me shoot her P220 Equinox. i was on target at 25 yards with it! i may have to get one some day. sweet pistol!

Love Sig's Equinox finish on all their guns. They're actually custom built from their very own Sig Sauer Custom Shop.

You might also want to take a look at the P229 Equinox. :yess:

Last edited:
Back