Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we need more photos in this thread

OK, here are a few of mine -

2v350nn.jpg

veyxjb.jpg

34p0vmd.jpg

2ngyjaw.jpg

axzjnb.jpg

9062z5.jpg

900ggl.jpg

v5evqe.jpg

s5i9sk.jpg

167kti1.jpg

Nice. Is the Ak mag wood grained or just painted brown? Either way it looks better than the black ones I use.

Mags are made by Tango Down/US Palm, they are polymer, best AK mags out IMO.

The PX4 Storm compact and sub don't come in .45. Only the full size and the Special Duty do. Here is a website dedicated to the PX4 Storm. You will be happy just the same!

https://www.px4storm.com

Edit - I am going to the gun shop tomorrow to look in to getting the Special Duty.

Thanks DC! I've yet to visit the local shop to get some hands on info and put a few down range with it. But I am looking for something a bit smaller than my Glock 23 for pp and there's seems to be a general consensus that the Px4 storm is a beast!

I'll go for the 40 cal!

I am now officially a Glock fan, I picked up a gen 4 Glock 17 and I am very impressed with its accuracy and feel, now I want a 10mm, 40 and a 45...........

I just picked up an S&W M&P .40. Will take that over a 4th gen Glock 23 any day. Just saying.

Last edited:
:rock Nice. Not sure if you know this, but you can swap out the barrel with the 9mm and .357 (and corresponding magazines). Basically 3 guns in one.

I sure did. I also like the ambidextrous mag release and stop. Took me only two minutes to change.

This is simply the best handgun I've ever owned. :rock

The .40 is next on my purchase list, but my 9c is going to the spa in a couple of months to get a Nickel Boron refinish and new serrations on the sides. Basically this, but without the top serrations and the sight mount:
2i2bzt.jpg

This may sound weird but would anyone have any .38 or 9mm ammo that could be recast for me that's postable to the UK? I need to try and make a bandolier for my T-800 and those seem to be the right size for the grenades.

Last edited:
I am now officially a Glock fan, I picked up a gen 4 Glock 17 and I am very impressed with its accuracy and feel, now I want a 10mm, 40 and a 45...........

Congrats. I picked up my 2nd Glock today. A Gen 3 23C. Also picked up a Ruger 6" Gp100 .357 revolver. My first revolver. They gave me a good deal on it so I figured what the hell.

Thanks DC! I've yet to visit the local shop to get some hands on info and put a few down range with it. But I am looking for something a bit smaller than my Glock 23 for pp and there's seems to be a general consensus that the Px4 storm is a beast!

I'll go for the 40 cal!

You will not be sorry! The PX4 is all kinds of awesome. But I should probably stop gushing about it lest the other gun guys get bored of hearing me.

This may sound weird but would anyone have any .38 or 9mm ammo that could be recast for me that's postable to the UK? I need to try and make a bandolier for my T-800 and those seem to be the right size for the grenades.

What scale is your T-800?

Last edited:
You will now be sorry! The PX4 is all kinds of awesome. But I should probably stop gushing about it lest the other gun guys get bored of hearing me.

What scale is your T-800?

I've heard the storms shoot on the low side. Is that not true? Curious to hear because I like the gun and the brand.

quick iphone pics. as much as i love these two pick ups, i cant wait for next tuesday to pick up my USP 45. that has been my most wanted handgun for a long time now.

Glock 19 Gen 4 in FDE
e182ur.jpg

HK 45
30m5t03.jpg

quick iphone pics. as much as i love these two pick ups, i cant wait for next tuesday to pick up my USP 45. that has been my most wanted handgun for a long time now.

Glock 19 Gen 4 in FDE
e182ur.jpg

HK 45
30m5t03.jpg

Nice bro! Is that HK45 made in Germany or US? Congrats! 2 awesome guns!

Back