Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol not for a little while I am elbows deep in baroness arms and deadpool hands blades and sheaths!

But I do have a few things coming

I'm worried about the rain drops on this piece, in transit. Anyone else?

oh im sure we'll be seeing lots of "we opened up ALL of our stock and they're all the same as yours, so here's ****ty $25 credit to our ****ty gift card selection for you"

or better yet, "we don't believe the issues you mention take away from the statue so basically your SOL you loser"

or even, "just take some super glue and clue that shat back on while it sticks to your fingers and smears the paint worse than our child labour paint artist already screwed it up"

How are statues packaged from Sideshow?

Large brown mailer, then the statue box with some brown paper as padding or more like Hot Toys with the brown mailer made to fit the figure box (so there is no padding).

Just that these will be my first statues from Sideshow and wondering if i should get a packout. With Hot Toys figures i started ordering packout because there is no padding between the mailer and the figure box. I just hate that they charge 10 bucks to put it in a larger box.

I don't think you need to pay more for shipping, if it comes damaged just return it. I buy from SS a lot and rarely have broken pieces from transit, of course I wouldn't trust the package going through ups, I strictly ship with FedEx home delivery.

Is FedEx much more expensive than UPS? It would be nice to get boxes that aren't crushed on some edges. I wonder if there is really much difference between the two companies at all or if it just coincidence...

I really think it has to do with what ****** bags handle it along the way. If you have respectable people who handle your stuff then your golden. Just chance. Like I said, never had a problem with either company.

Very true kingb!
My neighborhood has gone through a few drivers the original one we had what an ***, but I get a lot if stuff from ups from amazon and the boxes aren't always so clean looking.

I have had no problems with FedEx home delivery they take only 3 business days and cost the same or sometimes cheaper than ups. And a lot more friendlier than the ups guys.

I really think it has to do with what ****** bags handle it along the way. If you have respectable people who handle your stuff then your golden. Just chance. Like I said, never had a problem with either company.

:exactly::exactly:
My UPS guy is awesome and he even gave me his cell in case I miss a delivery and he's still nearby.
FedEx dropped something off today and didn't even ring my bell...

Ya'll are lucky. I can only get it through USPS. They take forever and SS charges me an arm and a leg to send it through them. I put my Mythos Maul order on hold when the shipping came to $67. I have had some boxes come absolutely crushed too, like my NECA Tonto. Fingers crossed on this one. Really all three since its the set I am looking forward to.

I think it all depends on your area. I'm more 'Team Fed-Ex' than 'Team UPS'. Then again, who says that it's the local drivers fault and not someone earlier in the 'chain'.

I'm actually looking forward to this one more than Spidey himself, mainly as I think Campbell has a great style with drawing the ladies.

Back