Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, these editions sizes are nutz! 4000 for gwen, 6000 for MJ, and spidey EX is 1750?!?! I'm guessing the regular spidey is gonna be like 10000!

4000 on Gwen and 6000 on MJ. :cuckoo: And not even an exclusive. They could have at least made prints like with the Adam Hughes statues.

Although it's a great statue i'm only ordering this because i want the other 2 and would regret having one missing. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Keep in mind it is pretty much the only Gwen Draft statue I know of, whereas there are other MJs .

Page 3? Unacceptable.

New ASM2 trailer, so this deserves a bump.

Still arguably, my favorite of the three pieces.

Page 3? Unacceptable.

New ASM2 trailer, so this deserves a bump.

Still arguably, my favorite of the three pieces.

Not sure what to make of the movie since there's things I didn't like in the trailer (Mech Rhino, what appears to be Harry as a green haired Green Goblin), but loving your Avatar and Sig Chapter 2099!

Not sure what to make of the movie since there's things I didn't like in the trailer (Mech Rhino, what appears to be Harry as a green haired Green Goblin), but loving your Avatar and Sig Chapter 2099!

Thanks, buddy! :rock I like the way it turned out too!

Really looking forward to this one, come May. I'm optimistic that it'll meet expectations.

I really wish her eyes were opened more, which would have made it a must have for me. As is, not really but the sculpt and execution is gorgeous. :rock

I really wish her eyes were opened more, which would have made it a must have for me. As is, not really but the sculpt and execution is gorgeous. :rock

I like the eyes closed for some reason. Definitely a deviation from the norm.

Back