Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is Spidey due out? I thought Spidey was coming shortly after Gwen, which means less downtime between the two!

Can't wait for this! Never had a Gwen before only one I considered was the diamond select one holding flowers, there was a MJ that also had the same pose but different head and colors...but this one is so much nicer!

Has any one seen any new photos up? I'm new to statue collecting, are there outlets that receive these early for review/promotion purposes?

Has any one seen any new photos up? I'm new to statue collecting, are there outlets that receive these early for review/promotion purposes?

In terms of new photos, none other than what's already been posted. SOME toy conventions and such will have them on display BEFORE their release date, but in terms of early hands-on reviews, it's pretty much whenever they start shipping and whoever gets theirs first.

I can't be the only one who received notice today.

Gwen is shipping soon! :rock

June 5th is when it processes.

:rock :rock :rock

I've been waiting for this one for a while. The most anticipated of the four for me (with maybe exception of Spider-Man). But I'm really wow'd by these raindrops.

Ooh might call them up to process last flex, just got the second one taken out today already

Edit read above wrong

Yep got my notice as well, but in my case, it was to throw her on Flex, especially since I have no idea when Superman is actually going to show up. This is the one I am most excited for though.

Back