Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to try to put the other Han and Luke heads on the bodies or fill the heads with something to hold the helmets in place (cotton balls :rotfl ) and have two more stormies to flank Vader?

I just may. I already have two extra Stormie helmets AND belts. That way Luke and Han can be very close to what HT would do AND have all the gear they should have had, and I'll have 5 Stormies instead of 3.

I just may. I already have two extra Stormie helmets AND belts. That way Luke and Han can be very close to what HT would do AND have all the gear they should have had, and I'll have 5 Stormies instead of 3.

Nice man.. make sure you post pics...

These look rocking! Given the high price tag I think it'll be one that will justify it's expense once it's in the hand.

I'm keeping them as is... and I'm very interested in seeing if I can put together a 1/6 trash compactor dio scene or maybe the Death Star detention block narrow hallway with the ANH Leia and my custom Chewie.

Hmmm. Try $263.07 With Tax, If you live in the UK (That's assuming the 'quoted' shipping is correct, often it ends up higher. Oh and assuming the exchange rate does't kick me in the nuts again!

Hmmm. Try $263.07 With Tax, If you live in the UK (That's assuming the 'quoted' shipping is correct, often it ends up higher. Oh and assuming the exchange rate does't kick me in the nuts again!

That's actually not that bad, especially for an import. Only $40 more than I paid. :lol

BTW, love the sig! :rotfl

If we to get these at Comic Con we have to pre-order them? We can't buy on site?

Both the Attendee & Non-Attendee are sold out.

You had to have Pre-ordered on May 14th for the Attendee & the 15th for Non-Attendee.

attendeeandnonattendee.jpg

You might be able to find them on eBay. :eek:

I dunno about you guys but Im only getting 1 set and the heads are going right to my bashes. Forget the Stormie aspect, I want them JUST for the heads.

Same here. Though I'll figure out a way to put the helmets on the STs.

Well... if they convert from the waitlist. :monkey2

Back