Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince--SPOILERS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I think the trailer looks great, I'm really looking forward to the movie. I've pretty much come to expect things to be cut from them by now, but hopefully they'll keep pretty much everything in the last one since it's being split up into two movies.

Seeing it during watchmen got me more amped to see the film.

I actually don't even remember what trailers were attached with Watchmen... I kept hoping for Terminator, but other than Wolverine I can't recall any.

Also, this trailer wasn't all that remarkable. Michael Gambon does an excellent job in the trailer emoting and getting across Dumbledore's affliction and sadness. Other than that it seemed to be mostly recycled footage from previous trailers with new dialogue. Still very much pumped, though.

New trailer tonight.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/live/embed/iEaC1OeSRUkDOURHDSLAQLBq1IUD9efo"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/live/embed/iEaC1OeSRUkDOURHDSLAQLBq1IUD9efo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Cool. I also heard that they changed the release date.

earlier. I don't remember. It was only a couple days or a week.

Yes, I wish they hadn't shown so many plot points in that trailer. I suggest avoiding it if you aren't already familiar with the story, regardless of how epic it is.

Does look great, but they are revealing tons about the plot of the film. And I'm surprised that they tell you straight out that Draco has a mission....it was a red herring in the book until the end

Even though we should have seen this film about 5 months ago :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

That looks great. I really hope this redeems the last one which I though was by far the worst of the franchise.

I think it seems like it reveals too much for those who have read the book. I just showed it to a coworker and she said it looked interesting but it didn't seem to reveal anything.

Looks good. Still should not come out in summer though.

Idiots!

It does look pretty cool and creepy. Kind of surprised it got a PG instead of PG-13, with all the darkness.

It does look pretty cool and creepy. Kind of surprised it got a PG instead of PG-13, with all the darkness.

It was a 2 minute trailer, its impossible to tell what rating it deserved, without seeing the film.

It looked very promising though......

Back