Has any one made a Deadpool Mini bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
the thread title speaks for itself. A Friend of mine mentioned a 1/6th deadpool bust with interchangeable faces, Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? IF anybody knows anything about a 1/6th scale deadpool bust, LMK, by posting here.

It was made by Bowen a few years back

50c7_1.JPG

Ok, that's a step in the right direction. is it 1/6th or 1/8th? i see it listed on e-bay a little bit, but there it's listed as 1/8th, not 1/6th. I want to recast the head to make a 1/6th figure of deadpool. As such, it's not going to work if it's not 1/6th scale.

I'm not sure though. someone on the boards has a deadpiil custom, and the head on the figure looks IDENTICAL to the one on that bust( the eye expression is what makes it stand out) . So What I'd love to know is where the head came from. I THINk it's this bust, but I need someone who has it to show me it next to a figure. every ebay auction lists the bust as 6 inches tall, but that dosn't mean a whole lot. ugh. Anyone got this guy?

The head on the bust looks a bit wider than the head on the custom. As far as I know, since that is my custom in question, I think the maker sculpted the head from scratch.

I'm not sure though. someone on the boards has a deadpiil custom, and the head on the figure looks IDENTICAL to the one on that bust( the eye expression is what makes it stand out) . So What I'd love to know is where the head came from. I THINk it's this bust, but I need someone who has it to show me it next to a figure. every ebay auction lists the bust as 6 inches tall, but that dosn't mean a whole lot. ugh. Anyone got this guy?

I have that bust and it doesn't look close to the custom figure head.

The Bowen is definitely not 1/6 scale. You will be dissapointed if you use that head for a custom figure.

Awesome bust though - I say still buy one anyway! :rock

There is a kit available where the bust is on top of a grenade. I'll see if I can find it.

I know the guy selling this so if interested let me know and I can send u his e-mail addy:

deadpoolfrontjw2.jpg

deadpoolkituc9.jpg

Comes cast in 7 solid resin parts with a metal grenade pin....

Just under 8 inches tall just a bit bigger than the PUNISHER MINI BUST I released a few weeks back which is still available

Price is $65 plus $15 shipping to USA/CANADA.

Here's the possible look when painted:

deadpool_4.jpg

^ Can he paint it himself for extra? Bc I suck at paint since art class in HS

O yea and I am interested so hit me up on aim so we can hook this up

I wish he could paint it but painting is not his department. He just sells kits. I have bought 2-3 kits from him before and he ships really fast from Canada and wraps everything perfectly.

There is alot of painters available here in the forum. Just go to the custom area https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21 and see which painter fits your style/need.

Back