HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having read the books, I know what will happen, but even I can't wait to see it unfold. I was pissed we had a week off last Sunday. I was expecting this Sunday to be the finale. The wait sucks!

Having read the books, I know what will happen, but even I can't wait to see it unfold. I was pissed we had a week off last Sunday. I was expecting this Sunday to be the finale. The wait sucks!

Agreed! She said episodes nine AND ten will traumatize. I know what is happening in nine, but I'm not sure what will go down in ten! :dunno

Let me guess, everyone dies.

No Silly, that's for the SERIES finale :lol

I do have to had it to GRRM though. He isn't afraid of killing main characters off. When I read through Game of Thrones (book 1) I thought Ned was going to be the main character of the series because I knew Sean Bean was playing him on the show and was the main guy in all of the promo art work. So when they killed him, I thought it was going to be one of those fake death things but when the book ended and he was still dead I was in shock they actually killed him off. At that point on I felt nobody was safe, and that is something I really like about this series.

I do feel that Danny, Tyrion, and Ayra are the three safest characters in the long run though. We wouldn't waste so much time with Danny if she died before getting back with the dragons afterall (or is GRRM that evil? :lol). And I've always felt Tyrion and Ayra are the real hearts of their families.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I know what I want to happen and what I don't want to happen. It's a great drama and I assume it will give me a mix of both, plus one or two things I never imagined happening at all.

I do feel that Danny, Tyrion, and Ayra are the three safest characters in the long run though. We wouldn't waste so much time with Danny if she died before getting back with the dragons afterall (or is GRRM that evil? :lol). And I've always felt Tyrion and Ayra are the real hearts of their families.
I would definitely add Jon Snow to that list.

I put my response regarding those who I think will make it through to the end in spoilers, just in case some viewers are lagging behind, because it could give away who makes it through the episodes they've yet to watch. And again, this is all speculation since I haven't read past the third book.

I feel fairly safe adding Sansa to that list, however uninteresting I find her to be. I just don't see GRRM killing her off considering all she's endured and stood strong against, in her own quiet way.

So, Jon, Danaerys, Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, and maybe even Sam are some of the safest characters in my opinion. Cersei may survive, too, just to have a villain make it through. But I think if she does survive, she'll pretty much be brought to her knees and lose all of her status. Maybe end up locked up forever or something. I can't decide what I think will happen to the Kingslayer...

Seems to me that
Jon and Danaerys will end up together and being the saviors of Westeros.

I dunno

Tyrion is the one that's left Westeros. To me its more likely' he'll run into Danaerys first rather than Jon, who might really be dead. Tyrion's meeting with Danny should be interesting at the least since his bother is the KingSlayer after all. I'm not sure if their mutual hatred for the Lannisters will be enough for them to team up though. But it could be.

I don't see them romantically together though. I think Tyrion will end up with the female dwarf (I don't remember her name) since she is starting to warm up to him, and him to her.

I've always felt Tyrion was the real heart of this story, despite the fact he's a "bad guy" (aka not a Stark). I think the mistreatment throughout his life would make him a good ruler because he knows what people want and how they should be treated. But then again, maybe I'm just prejudged because he's my favorite character.

Wtf.

An episode totally void of kings landing only to have the Starks totally killed off. What a weak ending to a war.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't even the season finale. :horror

Can't wait to see whats coming up after this.

Back