HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring back Stannis next.
Spoiler Spoiler:

It may be because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Speculation, of course, but spoilered just in case.

I've heard about that theory and I don't like it one bit. Not because it's not plausible (I think it could be the case) but because it's highly unlikely to know if it's true.

Who would reveal this secret? Even with Jon there are very few people who know if R+L=J is true but with "T" there's not a single hint of anyone keeping a secret of said character's ancestry. Unless someone in Westeros or Essos comes up with some DNA test then I don't see it happening.

Wonderful episode, loved it.

+ That ending.

+ Arya fighting while blind.

+ Seeing Balon, the most idiotic character of the whole series falling to his death.

+ Young Hodor, Ned, Benjen and L.

+ Badass Ser Robert Strong.

+ Ramsay and everything he did. Knew it!

+ Giant, direwolf and dragons.

- That Tyrion plot armor.

This episode was so full of WIN, it wasn't even funny. Loved seeing Hodor as a 'child.'

Game of Thrones is not overly concerned with the fantasy side of the equation, but when they do embrace it, the show is magic for me. Just enough to keep it interesting.

As usual, fantastic episode of the BEST thing on television (free or otherwise). And, as usual, the episode ends RIGHT when you want more...

Just some thoughts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a feeling somebody we haven't seen in quite some time may be in next weeks episode.

If you paid attention to the preview, you may know who I am talking about.

Who (answer in spoilers, if necessary). I watched the previews, but did not see any character I recognized. It wasn't an old character that has been recast, was it?

Also, was Max Van Sydow the original Three-Eyed Raven WAY back in season four(?), or was the character re-cast?

This episode was so full of WIN, it wasn't even funny. Loved seeing Hodor as a 'child.'

Game of Thrones is not overly concerned with the fantasy side of the equation, but when they do embrace it, the show is magic for me. Just enough to keep it interesting.

And he can talk. Makes me wonder why he can't anymore.

As usual, fantastic episode of the BEST thing on television (free or otherwise). And, as usual, the episode ends RIGHT when you want more...

Just some thoughts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who (answer in spoilers, if necessary). I watched the previews, but did not see any character I recognized. It wasn't an old character that has been recast, was it?

Also, was Max Van Sydow the original Three-Eyed Raven WAY back in season four(?), or was the character re-cast?

:lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

Guess its not that surprising. :lol

Man, was he all grown up? I probably didn't recognize him.

No, he wasn't shown, but a person from the place he was headed last we saw him, mentioned that they had a bargaining chip (paraphrasing), and I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume it may be him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kind of funny that the Wildling giant's name is Wun Wun...because Martin is a huge NFL fan and Phil Simms of the Giants wore 11. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Next weeks episode is going to rock

We are getting more of lyanna's back story, with Ned Stark at the Tower of Joy.
Wonder who or what is Ramsey's gift, is it Theon or maybe Stannis.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back