HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love John Snow. I also kind of like Sissy and her zombie guard. I do think Rose Button deserved to be killed and was glad to see it. But I really want to see his son Romney die, sooner rather than later.

I love John Snow. I also kind of like Sissy and her zombie guard. I do think Rose Button deserved to be killed and was glad to see it. But I really want to see his son Romney die, sooner rather than later.

I forgot to mention, I sure hope his little sister Enya gets her sight back. :pray:

Ha ha :lol

Be careful of your spelling, it goes both ways.

Hope I didn't offend anybody, we know how common the name Tormund is. Probably at least 3 members of everybody's family Are named Tormund.

im so happy about what happened with roose bolton but srsly Ramsey needs to die, he's the worst ever. Grrr makes me furious

If you guys are going to spell names in this series you might as well do it correctly, or at least spend a few seconds checking Google :lol.

Was it absolutely necessary.......for Melisandre to be clothed during that ritual. Missed opportunity.

In seriousness, enjoyed it. Although I think this show is just good by default. I'm not sure I consider there to be weak episodes really.

After the scene in the last episode when Melisandre took off her necklace... it'll be hard to enjoy seeing the character naked. Although, Carice van Houten is pretty hot.

Roose and Joffrey I disliked and was glad to see gone, Ramsay on the other hand I can't get enough of. His character is like a walking dark comedy. He's a hilarious psychopath, and the actor does an extraordinary job with him.

I was glad to see the children of the forest design changed, and that she actually looked like a mystical being rather than simply, well, a child.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

If you guys are going to spell names in this series you might as well do it correctly, or at least spend a few seconds checking Google :lol.

After the scene in the last episode when Melisandre took off her necklace... it'll be hard to enjoy seeing the character naked. Although, Carice van Houten is pretty hot.
the only name i have trouble with is Jaqen H'ghar :lol isnt he the best? :love

Roose and Joffrey I disliked and was glad to see gone, Ramsay on the other hand I can't get enough of. His character is like a walking dark comedy. He's a hilarious psychopath, and the actor does an extraordinary job with him.

I was glad to see the children of the forest design changed, and that she actually looked like a mystical being rather than simply, well, a child.

he reminds me of joaquin phoenix's character in the gladiator

since we are talking bout death wish, my list would be ramsay and that priest.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
the only name i have trouble with is Jaqen H'ghar :lol isnt he the best? :love

A man has no name :lecture

I have to admit, I've taken an odd liking to Ramsay's dark humor, too. It made me laugh when he told Bolton's wife that he preferred being an only child, before unleashing the hounds :lol.

he reminds me of joaquin phoenix's character in the gladiator
I can see that, but he's a bit more intense. :lol

I have to admit, I've taken an odd liking to Ramsay's dark humor, too. It made me laugh when he told Bolton's wife that he preferred being an only child, before unleashing the hounds :lol.
I love Ramsay. He's my role model.

Legoagogo_Lego_GameOfThrones_PorkSausage_RamsayBolton.jpg

Judging from the preview

Spoiler Spoiler:

Would've been cool if they did the anti ageing thing on Sean bean like they did on professor x in x-men!

Back