HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it comes to a paradox.. you just gotta be like..

sigpic1326_38.gif

I got caught up on the last episode of GoT last night. Omg... Bran's like the Terminator, screwing up the timeline. I wonder if he can also prevent certain events from happening. This is all too confusing.

I believe I read some where that the director that directed "The Door" also directed a few episodes of Lost.

He directed some of the best (and some of the most heartbreaking episodes) of Lost...

'Happily ever after'
'The Candidate'
'Through the Looking Glass' (Not Penny's Boat...still gets me today)

Sam wouldn't get this much attention for no reason. Surely he'll have a major role to play as things progress. SPOILERS:

Biggest surprise tonight, for me, was Arya refusing to kill the actress. I figured for sure she was going to go through with the Faceless Assassins thing. Now, I'm not sure what's going on there. Does seem like there has to be some payoff after all the time invested there.

The face off with the Sparrows ended in an unfortunate way. I had a feeling that Cersei and Jaimie may not embrace again :( This Blackfish guy is gonna be pretty damn important for the rest of this season, I reckon.

Last edited:
Sam wouldn't get this much attention for no reason. Surely he'll have a major role to play as things progress. SPOILERS:

Biggest surprise tonight, for me, was Arya refusing to kill the actress. I figured for sure she was going to go through with the Faceless Assassins thing. Now, I'm not sure what's going on there. Does seem like there has to be some payoff after all the time invested there.

The face off with the Sparrows ended in an unfortunate way. I had a feeling that Cersei and Jaimie may not embrace again :( This Blackfish guy is gonna be pretty damn important for the rest of this season, I reckon.

The learner will become the master.
Perhaps Arya will beat that other girl in a dual, take her face and place. Learn the secrets of the orginazation and eventually supplant Jacquin himself. She ends up running the whole orginazation herself using it to kill the evil not just who ever makes a donation to the church of the many faced God.
All the remaining/living Starks will be in positions of power for the final end game.

Just a guess.

Another great episode last night. Excellent season thus far and now we're in the home stretch. These last 4 should be pretty intenese. I loved that last scene, but does anyone really like the idea of the Dothraki invading Westeros?lol Its not like after the White Walkers are beaten that they'll go home...

Anyhoo, I'm happy to see the Blackfish back next week. Clive Russell kills it. He's such a minor character in the book and show (thus far) but I love the guy.

Last edited:
Back