HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the High Sparrow looks like Bernie Sanders? :lol

So After letting the last ep i for see
Spoiler Spoiler:
I am getting ANSY waiting for other 2 dragons to come out and play too. They have been resting waaay too long. We only have what 4 more eps i think until series end. We need a lot to happen fast i bet we are in for a crazy cliffhanger at the end of this chapter, like we had at the wall war its gonna get crazy good.

So After letting the last ep i for see
Spoiler Spoiler:
I am getting ANSY waiting for other 2 dragons to come out and play too. They have been resting waaay too long. We only have what 4 more eps i think until series end. We need a lot to happen fast i bet we are in for a crazy cliffhanger at the end of this chapter, like we had at the wall war its gonna get crazy good.

4 more episodes this Season, but two more seasons to go after this one.

The learner will become the master.
Perhaps Arya will beat that other girl in a dual, take her face and place. Learn the secrets of the orginazation and eventually supplant Jacquin himself. She ends up running the whole orginazation herself using it to kill the evil not just who ever makes a donation to the church of the many faced God.
All the remaining/living Starks will be in positions of power for the final end game.

Just a guess.

This is a good theory....I think it was telling that she told the actress to watch that one, she's trying to kill you.....it appears that arya was promised to die if she failed her mission....we all know that the other chick had a hard on for arya!

Yea, Mr. Green get 'em all mixed up too. Freyjoys or Freys don't they look the same? Fish people, horse people, cold people, arab/poison people, and like 3 more people.

4 more episodes this Season, but two more seasons to go after this one.

Every time you say/post this, I cover my ears with my hands and say "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH"...

Greyjoy? More like Greymiserable.

They have a crappy location, wear crappy looking oufits and have a crappy looking crown.

But...but...they pay the Iron price for things, and "WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!!!"

Would have been pretty funny if Euron just drowned in that scene, and didn't wake up. Theon and his sister are already sailing away, but he's just dead. *episode ends with people on the shoreline looking really confused*

Would have been pretty funny if Euron just drowned in that scene, and didn't wake up. Theon and his sister are already sailing away, but he's just dead. *episode ends with people on the shoreline looking really confused*

Actually, For a second I thought that was going to happen! :lol

I have a feeling that Jaime will be fed up with everything join Blackfish and take the Lannister army to aid the Starks, Brienne will remind him of his oath. I know it will happen!!! :D Roose Bolton teased the idea since last season.

:lol

Could use a moment of humor like that.

Actually, For a second I thought that was going to happen! :lol

I have a feeling that Jaime will be fed up with everything join Blackfish and take the Lannister army to aid the Starks, Brienne will remind him of his oath. I know it will happen!!! :D Roose Bolton teased the idea since last season.

Jaime was on a good path when he had gotten fed up with his sister, now he has erased all his moral progress. Guess Cersei has a very bad influence on him. Would be kind of a cool twist if the person to eventually give Cersei her comeuppance was Jaime.

Why did Theon 2.0 (the new leader of the water folk) tell everyone to build him new ships when there's no visible trees on those islands!?

Why did Theon 2.0 (the new leader of the water folk) tell everyone to build him new ships when there's no visible trees on those islands!?

Ha! Not only that, even if there was an entire woodlands, the Iron Islands could NEVER build a thousand ships in the timeline we're talking about. I think a request for like 250 ships would have been much more realistic, and even then it would be a monumental task for such a lousy infrastructure.

Ah, well, sometimes we just have to agree to believe ridiculous **** :)

I assume I was supposed to find that Dany scene cool and exciting, but I feel like I've seen her do that 50 times before.

:exactly:

Her speeches are seeming more and more like dialogue from a Mel Brooks movie. :cuckoo:

And it doesn't help that Clarke isn't much of an actor.
She's not Terminator:Genisys awful in this, but at times she's laughable as a warrior-Queen-Conqueror.

__

Back