He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY CRAP.

Thanks for the replys and advice guys, but I am a bloody idiot! I have found the missing dreads... turns out there are two compartments within the white foam packaging stuff which you have to open up and I didn't see it at all.

I was on the phone with a very helpful guy at FP and he said to me that the 1's, 2's and 3's are inside the foam part and that other people have not been able to find them hidden in there either. It looked pretty damn disguised to me, I had no idea it was there at all I really didn't and feel pretty damn stupid now, and I know the guy on the phone thought the same.

Every dred is now in position though and this beast is complete! So now I am very happy and when you get yours, check inside the damn hidden compartments before phoning in :(

yep, some on the sides and some on the top and bottom. :lol the bust is bad a$$! but not without a few issues. enjoy it I know I do. :D

HOLY CRAP.

Thanks for the replys and advice guys, but I am a bloody idiot! I have found the missing dreads... turns out there are two compartments within the white foam packaging stuff which you have to open up and I didn't see it at all.

I was on the phone with a very helpful guy at FP and he said to me that the 1's, 2's and 3's are inside the foam part and that other people have not been able to find them hidden in there either. It looked pretty damn disguised to me, I had no idea it was there at all I really didn't and feel pretty damn stupid now, and I know the guy on the phone thought the same.

Every dred is now in position though and this beast is complete! So now I am very happy and when you get yours, check inside the damn hidden compartments before phoning in :(

Hahaha! That is quality, thanks for the heads up I was cacking it big time! Really glad it looks amazing congrats :banana

Hey guys, I got my Wolf bust about 1 hour ago and have set the beast up as much as possible.

I see that the dredlock compartments are labeled 1-6, well it turns out I don't have ANY 1's, 2's, 3's and am missing a single number 6 also. So basically the only dreds I have are the 4's, 5's and all the 6's apart from one! So yeah, there are loads of missing holes on the back with nothing in them, espesially on the sides which is where the 1's and 2's are supposed to go.

Unless they are hiding in some super secret compartment I don't know about within the packaging, I don't think they were packaged at all. Should I contact Forbidden Planet, Sideshow, or both?

Thanks.

I knew you were overlooking the foam compartment. I overlooked it as well when I was putting mine together but picked up the foam and knew it couldn't be that heavy, lol.

Finally! I was at work today when parcelforce struggled to get this HUGE box through the door. The Wolf Predator had arrived! The weight of this guy is pretty light until you attach the dreads then it weighs a tonne! He is incredible and has a huge impact, even more than the original Predator in my opinion. Really is a huge piece. Only downside is the oily dreads that stink and left me rather dizzy! Anyway here are a few pics and now looking forward to Iron Man, Hellboy and Grievous!

WolfPredatorFront.jpg

WolfPredatorSide1.jpg

WolfPredatorSide2.jpg

WolfPredatorRear.jpg

DSC05757.jpg

awesome bust and awesome setup bro!!!! i still can't get myself to buy anything from the AvP franchise especially Requiem because i hated the movie so much, but that bust and your 3 props on the wall are quite beautiful.

I'll have to say that those busts look a tad precarious on top of those speakers, though.

Darth Maul is fine but the Wolf had to be moved as I was worried it may tip over and smash into the other Predator! My Tony Montana has a nasty scrape on his nose after he fell off a table!

hurray my wolf bust has just arrived.............:banana:banana

going to leave the dreads unwrapped for a day or two before I assemble this mother but first impressions are very good.............my P1 bust is scared though :D

I'm a happy man :chew

leaving the dreads out probally wont help much. just put that some a B together. you can run your fingers through them while you admire. :lol

Back