He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they worked out my issues. received a few replacement dreads. there not as sticky anymore. just down the line if you ever move/pack it up just be very careful getting the dreads out. I'm still really impressed with it. :D

They worked out my issues too. Alls well, thanks to Sideshow and a really great dealer!

Not the way this will be displayed! Just a quick picture.

chris006.jpg

amazing bust man !!
congratz

Do you guys think it's wise to cancel my Iron Man LS Bust to get this?
So tempting, since I'm getting all the IM HT figures, I don't
want too many IM figures, and I don't have any other
cool Predator stuff.
Me must think this through.........................................

My Wolf bust arrived a couple of weeks ago. I had it on Flexpay but paid it out to get it early. Pictures really do this piece no justice. It is awesome!! My wife hates it, but I love it!! I received number 153. No paint flaws, no scratches, no dread problems.

well took a call today and my wolf is being shipped and should be with me on Monday.......obviously my P1 bust is very excited :naughty

Yes! more pics please!

I'm still eagerly awaiting mine..should be here in a week or two!

I feel bad for you overseas people since you have to wait so long to get these from the day there released. Its about friggen time they made it to your collections

Well, I've decided to go with Wolf instead of IM.
But... my dealer won't be getting em in for a while since I
live in Australia. I foresee a long wait. :(

same here, Forbidden PLanet have contacted me....they wanted to deliver tomorrow but I wouldn't be there so had to differ them to Monday :eek:
can't wait to put it up in the collection now.

Hey guys, I got my Wolf bust about 1 hour ago and have set the beast up as much as possible.

I see that the dredlock compartments are labeled 1-6, well it turns out I don't have ANY 1's, 2's, 3's and am missing a single number 6 also. So basically the only dreds I have are the 4's, 5's and all the 6's apart from one! So yeah, there are loads of missing holes on the back with nothing in them, espesially on the sides which is where the 1's and 2's are supposed to go.

Unless they are hiding in some super secret compartment I don't know about within the packaging, I don't think they were packaged at all. Should I contact Forbidden Planet, Sideshow, or both?

Thanks.

Hey guys, I got my Wolf bust about 1 hour ago and have set the beast up as much as possible.

I see that the dredlock compartments are labeled 1-6, well it turns out I don't have ANY 1's, 2's, 3's and am missing a single number 6 also. So basically the only dreds I have are the 4's, 5's and all the 6's apart from one! So yeah, there are loads of missing holes on the back with nothing in them, espesially on the sides which is where the 1's and 2's are supposed to go.

Unless they are hiding in some super secret compartment I don't know about within the packaging, I don't think they were packaged at all. Should I contact Forbidden Planet, Sideshow, or both?

Thanks.

That is so poor, I would call forbidden planet first as the mail order guy is very helpful there. They have a few in stock so may just swap it for you? Parcelforce made no collections yesterday from forbidden planet so mine will be sent out today. Really hope I don't have the same problem.

Thanks.

that sounds like a nightmare. :(
I would email forbidden planet and sideshow, hopefully you can get some dreads without having to return the whole thing.
I'm waiting for delivery of my wolf bust from forbidden planet, after reading your post I'm biting my nails down to the bone with worry about what I'll get (or not get) in the box.
:horror

ps: this is my first post.. hi everybody... I'm a noob to the freaks board. :D

Back