He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only put one up as there are already loads of pics up there are bound to be more people getting theirs soon :banana

DId anyone else build a stand for this bust? I'm in the process of building it and I'm looking for additional ideas to make it even cooler. Here is a pic of the stand I built for my Master Replicas Vader Helmet. I hope the wolf stand comes out as good as Vader's.

maybe a three part mirrored back. or mirrored bottom. if your going to use colored light I would say a light green might work best. any other would change it's apperance to much. maybe a black light. interested to see what you come up with. :D

DId anyone else build a stand for this bust? I'm in the process of building it and I'm looking for additional ideas to make it even cooler. Here is a pic of the stand I built for my Master Replicas Vader Helmet. I hope the wolf stand comes out as good as Vader's.

great stand :rock

Additions? LED's, that's the route I'd take. Either Blue or Red LEDs!

-CJK

LEDs are a problem for me because all the lighting in my HT is remote controlled and LEDs burn out if you put them on a dimmer.

maybe a three part mirrored back. or mirrored bottom. if your going to use colored light I would say a light green might work best. any other would change it's apperance to much. maybe a black light. interested to see what you come up with. :D

I'm not into mirrored. I'm going to try and mimic the look of the base. I'm going octogan or Hexigon and I think I'm going to paint it with a krylon paint that is metallic but has a texture to it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

This thread has been quite quiet of late... Has anyone else been receiving this??

I've ordered mine thru my local distributor and its been taking some time for this beast to arrive...no news yet!

Has Sideshow stopped shipping the Wolf bust of late?

Might be due to the increasing no of complaints/returns they were getting...and the inconsistencies of each piece shipped...maybe they've decided to up their inspection of the latter batches or enhance the quality of the dreads..

Anyone heard anything from SS regarding this??

Is a really nice stand there, If you wanted to keep it similar could either have just the three red dots that make up the plasma casters targeting symbol, or the inscriptions of the helmet where the Imperial Emblem is. Unless you wanted to make it look similar to inside the Predator 2 ship or the walls of Wolf's Chamber.

This thread has been quite quiet of late... Has anyone else been receiving this??

I've ordered mine thru my local distributor and its been taking some time for this beast to arrive...no news yet!

Has Sideshow stopped shipping the Wolf bust of late?

Might be due to the increasing no of complaints/returns they were getting...and the inconsistencies of each piece shipped...maybe they've decided to up their inspection of the latter batches or enhance the quality of the dreads..

Anyone heard anything from SS regarding this??

Hmm, well they've been converting waitlists, so they are probably nearing the end of their shipping. You should probly get it soon.

they worked out my issues. received a few replacement dreads. there not as sticky anymore. just down the line if you ever move/pack it up just be very careful getting the dreads out. I'm still really impressed with it. :D

Back