Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread has run its course. People have shared their thoughts about the subject and judging from the last 10 or so posts this thread is going in a direction that will prove pointless.

A mod should lock this thread.

Last edited:
Yep, time to move on and mourn the loss of a great actor. Why is it that the crappy actors never die, they just go to the Surreal Life?

Autopsy was just found inconclusive. I think if it would have been drugs it would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

I'm really still floored by this..... Last night I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I guess it was so unexpected and Heath being my age... It just struck me.

Autopsy was just found inconclusive. I think if it would have been drugs it would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Hmmm, sounds like maybe he just mixed some meds that didn't go together then. Sad. Better than an intentional OD though. It doesn't make it easy for his friends and family, but an accident is better than on purpose.

Where was Tom Cruise, the self appointed entertainment industry non-pharmacist, when they needed him?

In all seriousness, I know different people have different physio and psychological needs, but I stay away from drugs, both legal and illegal. I've popped maybe 10 asprins in 10 years.

Not saying meds don't have a place, but 99% of my issues (and I do have them) are addressed by changing my habits and activities or the crap I eat, etc.

Heath Ledger Autopsy Inconclusive
Source: The Associated Press January 23, 2008

An autopsy on Heath Ledger was inconclusive, and more tests are needed, the medical examiner's office said Wednesday, a day after the 28-year-old actor was found dead with sleeping pills nearby.

It will take about 10 days to complete the investigation, said Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner.

Earlier, police said the death was caused by a possible drug overdose and appeared to be accidental.

Well, after having several friends of mine die from accidental overdose... I've been very careful and I NEVER mix medication...ever. It's crazy what can kill you, something very simple that you would never imagine.. Sometimes combining two meds that you would normally have to take an entire bottle of each to OD, taking just two of each and that's it.... It's horrible.

Scares the crap out of me.

Man, I hope for his family and everyone that they find out it was accidental. There's no easy way to live with what's happened, but at least it would be comforting to know he wasn't trying to leave them all.

Man, I hope for his family and everyone that they find out it was accidental. There's no easy way to live with what's happened, but at least it would be comforting to know he wasn't trying to leave them all.

Plus the insurance policy may not cover suicide.

The police informed the family yesterday that all indications are that it was accidental, whatever it was.

Early reports of there being pills all over the place were false. There was a bottle of prescription pills in the same room, but that's not unusual in the least. The rest were in the medicine cabinet.

It appears he just died in his sleep, possibly from a mixture of prescription medication and Ambien and induced by recovering from pneumonia. (my guess based on the latest reports) :(

Anyway, I'm sure the investigation will come to more conclusive deductions in the coming days.

The policy informed the family yesterday that all indications are that it was accidental, whatever it was.

Early reports of there being pills all over the place were false. There was a bottle of prescription pills in the same room, but that's not unusual in the least. The rest were in the medicine cabinet.

It appears he just died in his sleep, possibly from a mixture of prescription medication and Ambien. :(

If that indeed is what happened, then that really sucks.

From TMZ...:

Multiple sources in the NYPD tell TMZ, although it's too early to know, it's looking like Heath Ledger's death was accidental and not suicide.

There have been numerous reports suggesting that Ledger took his own life by ingesting a boatload of pills. Contrary to initial reports, the pills that were "scattered" around Ledger's apartment were actually in containers. We're told the containers were not littering the apartment. Rather, some were in the medicine cabinet and some in other rooms. As we reported, one container was on Ledger's nightstand. Cops found sleeping pills and an anti-anxiety drug in the bedroom.

A rep for the family tells TMZ that detectives have been in touch with Ledger's next of kin and the cops told them that so far there is no evidence suggesting suicide. Of course, until the toxicology reports come in, no one knows for sure.

A well-connected source in the NYPD told us this morning the "operating theory" right now within the department is that it was an accidental death, not suicide.

It's unclear if Ledger's health was a factor. As we first reported, he had pneumonia at the time of his death.

"anti-anxiety drug"

that crap is what I'm talking about. dangerous. Do some f'n yoga.
What a shame. Something someone tells you will make you better ends up killing you.

Saw this on another board. What the **** is wrong with people?

heath.jpg

Saw this on another board. What the **** is wrong with people?

heath.jpg

Jesus..... How horrible is that? Why in the world would anyone do that? :monkey2

So he deserved death because he acted in a film that was about gays? People that believe things like this make me sick. That film was a great film, hard to watch that one scene, but a very touching film. It had a point. And to see people doing this really kills me, my faith in humanity just dropped a few points....

Like I need any more reasons to dislike religious fanatics.

I think those are the same douchebags who picket US servicemen's funerals, because they think that somehow us being in Iraq is related to homosexuality.

Jesus..... How horrible is that? Why in the world would anyone do that? :monkey2

Like I need any more reasons to dislike religious fanatics.

No ****. I don't see how anyone claiming to be a Christian can revel in someone else's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back