Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of crazy f'ing kooks. They do this all the time. In fact, these a-holes picket the funerals of dead troops that come back from Iraq!!!

No ****. I don't see how anyone claiming to be a Christian can revel in someone else's death.

Exactly. Believing in God does not give someone a right to judge all those around them with impunity. People who do these kinds of things will be shocked when they receive their own judgement when their time comes. :emperor

I personally think these twats are publicity-seekers, like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. I'm sure these sick and twisted beliefs are based in reality... but no large group of people can be that ****ing insane? Can they???

In any case, they should be ignored, except for when they actually show up at these funerals... in which case I advocate violence. :emperor

Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of crazy f'ing kooks. They do this all the time. In fact, these a-holes picket the funerals of dead troops that come back from Iraq!!!

Yeah, I heard it was their thing. ****ing hypocrites.

Saw this on another board. What the **** is wrong with people?

heath.jpg

Wow, that is sick. This is what is wrong with America.

I know who will be burning in Hell and it sure ain't Heath.

It's one thing to no believe in homosexuality, but another to lash out at those who have anything to do with it. Extremists in any group always ruin it for the ones that make it a good thing. I say let the police shoot them all with riot pellets. It's a ****ing funeral for crying outloud, how disrepectful can people be.

It's one thing to no believe in homosexuality, but another to lash out at those who have anything to do with it. Extremists in any group always ruin it for the ones that make it a good thing. I say let the police shoot them all with riot pellets. It's a ****ing funeral for crying outloud, how disrepectful can people be.

Like I said before, these a-holes do this all the time. It's what they're known for. They've even picketed the funerals of dead U.S. servicemen and women who were killed serving in Iraq. I honestly can't think of anything more foul than that.

Here's a thought: what if the funeral is in Australia? I can't imagine these backwater kooks are the type that keep their passports current.

The problem is that in this day and age extremism is needed to get your point across and getting your point across recruits other people who think they have a point.

Its the same reason why Islamic extremists keep getting new recruits to blow themselves up on buses.

Mark my words, one day in the near future these extremists (of Christian, Islamic, and even anti-religious {see church shooter in CO}) will be blowing up stuff rather than simply making a scene.

Here's a thought: what if the funeral is in Australia? I can't imagine these backwater kooks are the type that keep their passports current.

Depends on where his family is located and such. I can see two funerals if they send him back home to Australia, one here and one there, so the extremist a-holes may still get their shot, but realistically, the police should have every right to break it up and arrest them. A funeral should not be a place where free speech like that is tolerated, it's disrespectful and shows how low and selfish humanity can be.

Mark my words, one day in the near future these extremists (of Christian, Islamic, and even anti-religious {see church shooter in CO}) will be blowing up stuff rather than simply making a scene.

Hasn't that already been happening all over the world for years now?

The ironic thing is the Christian religion has basic doctorine which includes "Do Not Judge Lest Ye Be Judged" and "Let He Without Sin Cast The First Stone". Then these extremists do just that judge and cast stones on every one who is secular because they see fit.

This world is crazier than most people know. I'll say one thing its only a matter of time before the WBC picks the wrong family to **** with and we hear a newsstory about dozens killed during protest....

The Westboro whackos are basically one big family, all related in some fashion, immediate family cousins or marriage.

The ironic thing is the Christian religion has basic doctorine which includes "Do Not Judge Lest Ye Be Judged" and "Let He Without Sin Cast The First Stone". Then these extremists do just that judge and cast stones on every one who is secular because they see fit.

That's the trouble. I feel bad for organized religions. I'm all for people believing in whatever they like and helps them through their days as long as it affects their life and they don't make it affect others, and plenty of religious people around the world are good like that and do keep it their belief. Tragically, the press only promotes the extremist nuts, so these religions get a bad rap because of a few bad eggs.

To be honest, I am Christian and a core Christian goal is to "witness" to nonChristians and turn them into Christians. Now, the bible is a little hard to decifer how to do that, so you've gotten a lot of history of, lets say "harsh" conversions and other things to get the point across.

Some tact is needed to be affective IMO, but not everyone believes that obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back