Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the raw sculpt but damn once it's finished it's actually good.

Completely exceeded my
expectations.
I totally agree, wasn’t sure at first but I’m happy with my purchase.

I think the sculpt looks more accurate to the picture I showed than the reference picture they used.

IMG_5697.jpeg

600USD painted and rooted + fees + shipping.

In fact he doesn't sell unpainted sculpt, hé told me that he wants to avoid any copying so he's doing them all himself for that price which I find absolutely ridiculous.

I had high hopes for this sculpt but it ended up being a big disappointment.
He should swap prices with John

He should swap prices with John
John's work surely deserves much more than Veryon's, but from what I understood as we talked about his pricing the other day is that John is not in it purely for the money but for the passion too, he's planning on keeping fair prices. He wants more people to be able to afford owning those pieces.
Of course it's going to go up the more people order from him, you just can't help that, but I don't think his prices will jump to crazy amount out of the blue.

Actually there's people who tried to make money of his back by selling his work for much more than what they paid for... And I'm sure it will happen against because some people are rotten to their core.
I just hope this won't get to him too much.

We should be grateful for what John does for this community.
Hopefully it will change things.

Actually there's people who tried to make money of his back by selling his work for much more than what they paid for... And I'm sure it will happen against because some people are rotten to their core.
I just hope this won't get to him too much.
I will never understand those people, why are you even in this hobby in the first place if that’s your only goal? I saw a Yuan sculpt for sale on Ebay not long ago for over $2k.. Absolutely insane.

I collect to keep and I genuinely love to see the hard work that goes into some of these sculpts, clothing sets, accessories, etc.

New headsculpt project by John Wu.

Still a WIP.

He's working on having movable eyes with this one !

The plan with this one is to have a run that is not limited and make it affordable so a lot of collectors can enjoy having one in their collections.
1000009952.jpg

Last edited:
New headsculpt project but John Wu.

Still a WIP.

He's working on having movable eyes with this one !

The plan with this one is to have a run that is not limited and make it affordable so a lot of collectors can enjoy having one in their collections.
View attachment 712442
Oh no, I don’t want to buy another Ledger sculpt, but this one would be hard to pass on. Moveable eyes would be amazing, hopefully he can pull that off.

Is Nancy the sculptor?

Oh no, I don’t want to buy another Ledger sculpt, but this one would be hard to pass on. Moveable eyes would be amazing, hopefully he can pull that off.

Is Nancy the sculptor?
So I believe he used his first sculpt as a base to do the modification.
So yes and no, another artist did the modifications.

Last edited:
Need to see it painted, with how many of these get made I can’t justify owning many more sculpts. At this point it has to look identical to Ledger.

I'm selling my Yuan sculpt so I'll need replacements. (Yes this is me trying to convince myself that it makes sense to buy more Joker heads.)

Last edited:
I'm selling my Yuan sculpt so I'll need replacements.
It’s a long road man, I’ve been trying to curate a perfect Ledger since 2018, still not satisfied. It’s the one character for me that will probably never be finished.

IMG_2390.jpeg

It’s a long road man, I’ve been trying to curate a perfect Ledger since 2018, still not satisfied. It’s the one character for me that will probably never be finished.

View attachment 712537
Exactly, the passion will never die.
One of the best part remains being able to share it with other passionnate collectors like this thread.

Thanks for sharing your current Joker Nick, it looks awesome.

Exactly, the passion will never die.
One of the best part remains being able to share it with other passionnate collectors like this thread.

Thanks for sharing your current Joker Nick, it looks awesome.
Thanks bro.

I think the new way of collecting going forward is to be content with a select amount out characters and raise them all to their maximum potential. This way you’re not losing any more space than you set out to, but still enjoying the advancements of the hobby. How realistic can we get our collections?

Thanks bro.

I think the new way of collecting going forward is to be content with a select amount out characters and raise them all to their maximum potential. This way you’re not losing any more space than you set out to, but still enjoying the advancements of the hobby. How realistic can we get our collections?
I'm definetly downsizing my collection now, there's not the same appeal anymore.
But on the other hand i've never enjoyed it as much as I do right now with all the custom stuff i'm doing.
It's a blast, it really is.

And I honestly feel like i'm starting to see the end of it. I think in a year or two I'll be done adding more stuff to it or at least not as much as I used to.

It weirdly feel like I "grew up" as a collector. 😅

Yeah it’s strange, a lot of the appeal isn’t there anymore, but the ability to finally realize a collection and sort of just stick to it, not branching out, excites me more than awaiting the next release not knowing where to put it, then repeating the process. I’ve sort of got everything planned out and will have empty space locked up for items that have yet to arrive. Making a plan and seeing it through is by far the cheapest way to go about it.

Still waiting on someone to make this shirt & tie, perhaps someone can get Dino & 2ouble 8ight to collab again, seems easy enough.

IMG_2394.jpeg

Still waiting on someone to make this shirt & tie, perhaps someone can get Dino & 2ouble 8ight to collab again, seems easy enough.

View attachment 712545

I’m pretty sure I remember seeing Dino post a tie he made based on that scene as a commission months ago - around the time Mars’ mob boss Joker started shipping.

I’m pretty sure I remember seeing Dino post a tie he made based on that scene as a commission months ago - around the time Mars’ mob boss Joker started shipping.
Would be a nice alternative to display around the Keaton Batman 2.0.

Back