Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged the ro one last time around a week ago to no response. It doesn’t seem like Iris will get to upgrade it.

View attachment 712710
Such a shame. Her first attempt at the suit looks amazing especially considering it was 5 years ago.
I think it’s stupid that you need permission from the original organizer to launch a 2.0, all of this custom stuff is done under the table anyway there’s no contracts involved unless it’s a company like InArt. So many people would be interested in this.

all of this custom stuff is done under the table anyway there’s no contracts involved unless it’s a company like InArt. So many people would be interested in this.
I guess this info doesn’t matter much anymore but InArt made Wonderworld negate any possibility at a future run of the Joaquin Phoenix red suit because he made their prototype, it sucks that people will have to settle for mass production, but it is what it is, these artists aren’t saying no to being bought up.

I asked if she would be selling the suit again in the future and she told me she was launching a 2.0 soon, I asked how much and all she said was “$2900”.

Wait her 1.0 was 800? She told me her 1.0 was currently 2500 :thud:
I was told $800 USD full suit back when she completed the prototype around Feb 23’.

In what world is this coat worth $2500.
She makes the JND look like a bargain.

IMG_2427.jpeg

I guess this info doesn’t matter much anymore but InArt made Wonderworld negate any possibility at a future run of the Joaquin Phoenix red suit because he made their prototype, it sucks that people will have to settle for mass production, but it is what it is, these artists aren’t saying no to being bought up.
Wonderworld made their red suit prototype? I thought it was iris.

I was told $800 USD full suit back when she completed the prototype around Feb 23’.

In what world is this coat worth $2500.
She makes the JND look like a bargain.
I have no clue, I tried looking up the price for her outfit, but couldn’t find it anywhere so I asked her and that’s what she told me. Shame I deleted the chat, but I swear she told me 2500 for full suit.

I have no clue, I tried looking up the price for her outfit, but couldn’t find it anywhere so I asked her and that’s what she told me. Shame I deleted the chat, but I swear she told me 2500 for full suit.
Either way I’m not buying anything from her, adjusting your price on customers you see fit is wrong, and part of why I prefer to discuss artists prices with others. Ask Holo how much he paid if he doesn’t mind.

Ohh I saw that screenshot before, but I thought it was Iris who said that. So that means Iris may do a 2.0 with permission from the original organizer?
I posted my chat with him before but redacted his name and photo because it was a fresh thing at the time. Yes Iris can, under that stipulation, but that run was completed somewhat recently, not sure how fast a second run would develop but I’d join it immediately.

Either way I’m not buying anything from her, adjusting your price on customers you see fit is wrong, and part of why I prefer to discuss artists prices with others. Ask Holo how much he paid if he doesn’t mind.
I just asked her again, can’t believe she sold it for 800 but told me triple that price.

I just asked her again, can’t believe she sold it for 800 but told me triple that price.
To be fair, I don’t know if she sold it for that as I didn’t purchase, but followed up and sent her reference photos of the suit from March 22’ to about Feb 23’ then I stopped caring about it because it was taking far too long for the quality she was promising. Holo said he has her suit ordered so he can better clarify on what she charged him.

I posted my chat with him before but redacted his name and photo because it was a fresh thing at the time. Yes Iris can, under that stipulation, but that run was completed somewhat recently, not sure how fast a second run would develop but I’d join it immediately.
That’s great to hear, she definitely won’t be doing that suit again anytime soon, but she might do the bathroom scene outfit. I’d like to see her attempt at that outfit, her red suit was miles above that of InArt’s.

To be fair, I don’t know if she sold it for that as I didn’t purchase, but followed up and sent her reference photos of the suit from March 22’ to about Feb 23’ then I stopped caring about it because it was taking far too long for the quality she was promising. Holo said he has her suit ordered so he can better clarify on what she charged him.
I will see what she tells me, probably will take two weeks tho she’s incredibly slow at replying.

How do you like the sculpt?
I do like that head, the likeness is not perfect but it's FAR more realistic and true to Jack than the DX08 sculpt.
The paint is so freaking good, even better in hand. (Painted by Zaki Woo)
It's maybe a little too small but I managed to futz with the outfit enough to make the proportions good and close enough to the movie for me.
The buying experience was quite bad for me unfortunatly which impact my enjoyement for this piece a little...
I also had an accident with the hat rubbing on the hair and on the face a little while as it fell and I tried to catch him. Not too much damage but a little bit. I contacted Zaki to get advices to fix it myself. That didn't help either... 😅

But I'm still happy owning this, Jack is my favorite and he was the only Joker that I didn't have a custom head for, that's mainly why I bought it actually.
I want at least one custom headsculpts of each actors in my collection.

It's maybe a little too small but I managed to futz with the outfit enough to make the proportions good and close enough to the movie for me.

I want at least one custom headsculpts of each actors in my collection.
Yeah on the Yunsil suit, the non-resized sculpt looks really small, but that’s also slightly due to Yunsils proto suit using a fat suit. I’m sure with futzing, the DX08 clothing is thin enough to make it work nicely. Congrats on it, I also want to do the same regarding at least one per actor.

Back