Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the fastest way to expand the collection... and undermine "The Plan".
I’m planing on one main Joker with the Yunsil suit - his main look, don’t own the Mime yet, and I don’t know what to do with the DX08 clothing. I may display it with the parade coat on one of those invisible stands not sure, hate to throw it back in the box but I do like clean minimalism in my display.

IMG_2364.jpeg

I like multiple variants of some things, but I have three vehicles, InArt Jail Cell and an armory that will be taking up 4 of 6 Moducases. It’s probably crazy to most but I’ll only have 2 shelves dedicated to figures in my display. The current plan is various Bale Batman & Bruce Wayne and the different stages of Ledgers Joker through out the film (bank robber, knife with purple coat, JND hit me and interrogation) the other shelf will be 89 & Returns.

New headsculpt project by John Wu.

Still a WIP.

He's working on having movable eyes with this one !

The plan with this one is to have a run that is not limited and make it affordable so a lot of collectors can enjoy having one in their collections.
View attachment 712442
Yea I saw that on IG as well and feel like this could be a nice custom to go for since I like moveable eyes. Would prevent me from having to get the InArt sculpts repainted and rerooted.

Yea I saw that on IG as well and feel like this could be a nice custom to go for since I like moveable eyes. Would prevent me from having to get the InArt sculpts repainted and rerooted.
Oh yeah go for it man, this will be way better than the Inart sculpts reworked.
I hope it creates a trend for moveable eyes on custom sculpts.

I messaged the ro one last time around a week ago to no response. It doesn’t seem like Iris will get to upgrade it.

IMG_2407.jpeg

Last edited:
Back